Have you ever?

Hey guys Im just curious about what you guys have and haven't done before and before we begin I'm going to tell you something I've done that was stupid.

Ok so we were at a band chili supper and I was refilling drinks. So I  was going to people's tables and doing what I was told. Well.. I spilled their drink.. on the table. I was soo embarrassed and  I had to clean it up and everything.. The guy took the pitcher and poured it himself. Omg thank goodness I don't know them!

Anyways What are some stupid things you've done in life?

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Well lots of times I ask stupid questions to people and I look for something and its literally right in front of me and I don't notice it. And lots of times I act weird or stupid to try to be funny which is something I've done for a long time and never realized. I've done alot of stupid things.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • One time I was going to sleep. Earlier that day I was watching a lot of Minecraft Herobrine videos, so I was thinking about Herobrine and got scared... (It didn't help that a car drove by that made the look of Herobrine's eyes appear on the window curtain... LOL)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB  Lol don't feel bad I screamed over a dream about grinning dogs sitting on clouds -shutters- X_X
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina hmm anything worse like possibly embarrasign like mine? If you don't want to tell that's cool
  • @frogiepower Hm well I don't remember doing anything stupid thats embarrassing but I have been embarrassed before!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Does saying something that embarrassed me count? Or does it have to be something stupid I done that was embarrassing?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Once I was in an egg running contest, where you carry the egg on a spoon.  I went too fast and fell down onto the egg, so it was all down the front of my shirt!  It seams funny now but at the time it was really embarrassing!
    skylambsignature
  • I once walked into a mens restroom... and it was occupied O_o by several individuals o_O
  • So, @frogiepower one day my aunt stopped by to take me to lunch and we ate at Tacobell and this guy I liked came in and said "Hi" and I said "Hii" and smiled and all and then my aunt says "Oh hun, you've got something right there in your teeht" O_O I was like "THANK YOU!" 
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @Vogue wow.. that must've been embarrassing lol
  • @SparkleDream OMG :)) and yes I'm laughing at u ;)
  • @SkyLamb did you know that if it would've gotten in your hair it would've helped you, but your shirt.. eww was it sticky?
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina it doesn't matter I just need to laugh