Pink's VFK Blog - An Unexpected Event

It was Friday, the day the Trail Ride opened. I was so excited! I went there with one of my best friends, Novelty. And my little sister, PurpleB. The Trail was AWESOME! There were sheep and lovely nature all around! There was even a camp site. :o (I like the camp site the best!) Tons of people were there, too. Surprisingly, I didn't get any lag... SCORE!  

While Novelty was afk, my sister and I went to the camp site. We got some smores from the fire then sat down. (By the way, the smores were DELICIOUS!)

But then, all of the sudden, I saw someone mount on a white unicorn and ride away on it! AND IT WASN'T THEIR UNICORN! I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen! She just laughed and continued to ride away! The nerve of some people! Her eyes were full of mischief,  I could tell. I had to stop her, but HOW? How could I stop a crazy unicorn-napper??

@waterfallglow was the owner. I think she was afk. It was good for the maniac unicorn-napper, but not for her!

Finally, I found the location of this bad-to-the-core villain's location...

I'm rotten to the core, rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core! Ahem, sorry... The song is pretty catchy.

The unicorn-napper had dismounted the unicorn, and accidentally, LOST IT! Don don don! She was in a panic to find it. She looked high and low, but the unicorn was nowhere in sight! She gave up and returned to camp. (I followed to see if anything would happen)

To our surprise, the unicorn was back with it's owner! What a smart unicorn! (And what a lucky unicorn-napper -_-)

So, yeah... Be careful in those trails! If you ever dismount your unicorn, llama, pony, or horse, make sure to keep a close eye on them!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• :O great work @PinkyB!  I'll watch me pony extra close now! :Do
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Very nice Pinky!  I hadn't even seen the trails yet I am going to go check them out now!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • wow i really love your blogs!!! keep it up @pinkyb!  i need to name my pony but i dnt know what? what should their name be?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • OMG I LOVE THESE!!! 
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~