Footboard puzzle

I'm still learning how to get around in the discussion areas.  I tried different combinations of top button to bottom buttons and couldn't open secret panel, it was still stuck.  I would do a top button and get a click, then clicked on left bottom button and got a "klunk" and then followed by a "click".  Don't know what else to do.  Hugs from Merry :)

Comments

• Start clicking the top row of buttons. In the text box at the bottom of the screen it should say "Click" or "click".
    when you find one that says "click" in all lowercase, click the first bottom row button. 
    then go back to the top and find another button that says "click" and then click the second button in the bottom row. 
    Continue doing this until all of the bottom row buttons are pressed down.
    It should open after that.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• TYVM Honey after you explained it I was finally able to get it, Don't give up Merry.
  • No problem!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Can't find boat house will no one help me?????
    I am a Unicorn. I'm only on stage II and I can't find the boathouse tell me please (All me Angel thx
  • AngelFox, Walk outside go to the signs and turn around, there should be an arrow that says boat house walk in the direction the sign is pointing...Don't forget to get the boat house key before you leave the house. I believe it's at the side of the fridge. :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n