VFK TODAY - Episode 4

vfktodaylogo

Hey everyone!

Episode 4 is now available on YouTube!!

We had two incredible guests, Guest65508 ( soon to be Breeze_of_the_Ocean ) and the AMAZING Poohdent!

Guest received a great surprise!

I had a great emotional interview my great friend Poohdent... we caught up with her, and you DON'T want to miss it!

me and winnie

and we also gave away ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND CREDITS!! Tune in to find the winner! :D

We also had a new segment of HOT TOPICS and played a game with our contributor millsfan and guest-contributor Zesha!

Keep an eye out for this week's giveaway... will be posted soon!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK! :D
Tagged:

Comments

• so cool... just watched it!  And I gotta say.  It, was, totally, EPIC!  You do a really professional job Candycars!  and @PinkyB  you made a lovely hostess!

LOVED the interviews, and the guest was soo cute!  BTW what is that room you were in when you talked to Poohdent, I have like totally never seen it before!?

So glad to see you back on the air!  Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway!

iStella

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• wow awesome!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your vfk today episodes keep it up!!!!!!!!! nice job @candycars & @pinkyb!!!!

• WOOooo it was so awesome, I can't believe how awesome your studio is!!  And the cameras and lights are such a great addition!! soo cool @PinkyB and @CandyCars
    ColourzRNice2
  • Thanks guys! I enjoyed being on the show :) It was great!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• iStella said:

so cool... just watched it!  And I gotta say.  It, was, totally, EPIC!  You do a really professional job Candycars!  and @PinkyB  you made a lovely hostess!

LOVED the interviews, and the guest was soo cute!  BTW what is that room you were in when you talked to Poohdent, I have like totally never seen it before!?

So glad to see you back on the air!  Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway!

iStella

It was one of the rooms me and Poohdent designed. :) This actual title is Area 51 - Conference Room. I think it was an old membership room?
  • OMG!!! I'm so sorry @CandyCars for not being on yesterday to film the show!! it was a day out with the family!!
    big thanks to @PinkyB for filling in!! :)
    again so so sorry!!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • iMinute said:

OMG!!! I'm so sorry @CandyCars for not being on yesterday to film the show!! it was a day out with the family!!

big thanks to @PinkyB for filling in!! :)
    again so so sorry!!
    No problem at all! :)
  • So awesome I just love you show CandyCars!! YAY for @PinkyB the guest host!  

How do you make your rooms so cool looking @CandyCars?  In all your pictures they always look way neat! Tell me your secret!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • OMG IT's out!!! JUST watched it!! WOO!!
    skylambsignature