theme music changed?!?!

so i've been going back to replay a few chapters of formula for danger and i noticed that the music used in the game has changed! it's the same song, but it sounds like a different recording...it's slower and there are some weird sounding parts in it now. i'm so used to the original that it's freaking me out! has anyone else noticed? is there any reason why things would be changed like this?? i miss the old theme!! : (
-----
yours truly cervelli

Comments

• Hey CERVELLI! 
    I've been replaying the chapters also but I didn't notice any difference in the music, maybe I didn't play the same chapter, where did you notice it?
    ColourzRNice2
  • hi! : )
    i was replaying chapter viii (because i really love that opening!) and noticed it there. it's kind of tough to tell at first, because it's still the same song and everything, but there are just some weird differences in the version that they use now! the biggest thing i noticed is that the strings playing in the background sound really different. the music seems to be louder too, but i might be wrong about that. it's hard to describe it though!! all i can really say is that something is off...
    -----
    yours truly cervelli
  • okay I think I am a bit jealous, I just tried chapter viii but still couldn't tell a difference, you must have a really good ear for music or at least a really good set of speakers or headphones, either way I am jealous!

BTW I love the starting to that chapter too!!
    ColourzRNice2