Pink's VFK Blog - A Fairy Glitch

Post 2: A Fairy Glitch

The weirdest thing happened! My sister (PurpleB) and I were going to play Fairy Phere, but when we arrived, we weren't able to see each other. Pretty odd, huh? Anyway, we decided to leave since we weren't able to play. I decided to go into Fairy Dazzle and hide in certain rooms. (Don't judge me, I was bored!) Purple stayed in Fairy Age.

After a few seconds of hiding, which got boring quickly, I decided to follow Purple. My plan was to hide there and see if she will notice me. But, sadly, she saw me. (Sigh)

Okay, I know what you're thinking. "What about the glitch?" Well, I'm getting there. This post would be boring with only a few sentences, wouldn't it?

(Ten sentences later)

That should be enough. Time for the glitch!

So, the moment I arrived, two green lines popped up in the corner of my screen. I didn't know what it was! Then, I looked at Purple's screen, and the same thing was there! Then something really weird happened... We were flew automatically to two corners of the room, just like in Fairy Phere!

Then... Out of nowhere... A snow orb came charging towards Purple! Then it disappeared. The snow orb looked just like the snow orb in Fairy Phere. Purple thought it was me, but it wasn't!

It would be cool if that was my doings, though. I would have virtual superpowers! Don't worry, I would only use them for GOOD! Well, maybe I could use them for pranking too, hehe...

I finally figured out what was going as more orbs came at us. Since we didn't see each other inside of the Fairy Phere game, having us being in the same room together and still in our Fairy Enchantment must have triggered something because of what happened with the system! The two green lines must been because of the fact that the game was switching locations (along with losing some of it's features, the words didn't show up). We flew to the corners of the room because the game was starting, and the orbs showed up because, well, it was part of the game lol. The words probably didn't show up because the game wasn't in it's original location, causing an affect on how the game acts.

Woot! That's what you call Computer Science! :D  

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Oh wow @PinkyB!!  That sounds like a lot of fun!
    I love your blogs, they're really fun to read like your Fanatics, you have a real knack for writing!!  I wish I had been there, it might have been a three way Fairy Phere! :D

Ask before taking.
  • YAY!!!  BLOG 2!!!!!!!!!! i love fairy phere i was just playing that the other day!!!!  what did the two green lines look like?!  maybe it was fairy magic or or maybe you really do have supernatural powers!!!!!!
    BTW i love love love your signature masquerade ball picture!!!  how did u get a picture in your signature?? ive been trying to figure it out but i cant find the signature area?!

• @Doodlepufflove Thank you! To get the picture, click on Settings, then Preferences, then Signature Settings. :)

@Trinityy Thank you also! Ooh, a three way Fairy Phere... That would have been cool. :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited October 2015
    @pinkyb!!  when are you going to do another blog i loved these!!!
  • @SparkleDream Once something interesting and exciting happens!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat