VFK TODAY - Episode 3 Changes and Meet our NEW Contributors!!

vfktodaylogo

Episode 3 is now out, and along with it came a lot of new changes!!

We have a brand new SET that was designed by smilingfriend and CandyCars!
Spoiler:
vfktodaynewset

Along with our new logo and set, we are happy to announce our new HOT TOPICS contributors!

Let's get to know them a bit more! :D

Spoiler:

iTony

Placing in over TEN VFK competitions, iTony is a VFK veteran. He was a former VFK Idol judge and is a great friend.

itonyvfktoday

PinkyB

PinkyB has been apart of many CandyCars show including VFK IDOL and was a co-host of The VIEW VFK! She also is an incredible VFK fan-at-ic writer!

pinkybvfktoday

millsfan

Awarding-winning VFK builder and artist, millsfan has many great ideas for VFK's art tab and so much more!

millsfanvfktoday

Super_Princess_Rosalina

Super_Princess_Rosalina is a seasoned VFKer and Save VFK member! With much experience, we are happy to welcome her to VFK TODAY!

supervfktoday

So now that you know a little more about our new HOT TOPICS contributors let's learn a little bit about iMinute and myself!

Spoiler:

iMinute

SAVE VFK group founder, great friend, and former co-host on The View, iMinute brings experience, kindness, and energy to VFK TODAY!

iminute

CandyCars

12 time VFK award winner, CandyCars has had many shows under his belt. He was a former VFK IDOL Judge, Moderator of The View VFK, HOST of the CandyCars Show, and OWNER/BUILDER of Bay Lake ( a town in VFK ). I enjoy doing VFK TODAY so much and hope you are enjoying watching!!

candycarsvfktoday

Tagged:

Comments

• It looks soooooo great!! Am so excited for next show to do!! I love the new set!! :D
    I love the bios too!! So far, it looks great! 

Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • oh wow this is really well done!  totally excited to watch the episode!  Off to see it now!
    nice job you guys!  nice job to everyone and especially @CandyCars!  :D

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • WHOA this is cool!  WHOA WHOA WHOA this is MORE than cool!  this is SOOO COOLLLL!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE all the pictures and the presentation I love love love everything about it!  love the new set and the new hot topic contributors!
    i loved reading about everyone's different places in the group this is so awesome!  congrats to the giveaway winner!

• Oh my goodness!  GREAT JOB on the new set @SmilingFriend and @CandyCars!!!  Everything is so well done I don't know where to begin!
    You looked gorgeous @PinkyB and @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!  @iTony looked GREAT too!  I loved all the hot topics you covered, and seeing @PrincessGirly's interview was really fun to watch!
    Keep it up @iMinute and @CandyCars!!
    WOOT WOOT!!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • congrats Congrats congrats to @iStella!  great giveaway you guys!  fantastic video @CandyCars & @iMinute you're getting really good with the video effects
    Cant wait to see episode 4 next week :ar!
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • edited September 2015
    welcome to the show new hot topic contributers!!!!!  this is going to be sooo cool!!!! i like the new set its pretty!
    congrats to @istella!  wear yor pin with pride hehe
    i like this weeks outfit @iminute great design tho i think a baseball cap might go better?!  idk!  love it tho im gonna see if i got that cheer skirt
    applause to all the vfk today people!!  *CLAPS*!!!!!  =D> =D> =D> =D>
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Congratulations @iStella!  I loved this week's video, you covered a lot of really fun topics!  Welcome to the show @PinkyB, @Millsfan & @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!
    Will they be coming back next week?!  And I agree with @yellowsummerdaisy!  I loved the outfit you put together, @iMinute, you too @CandyCars!
    It was really fun seeing iTony, PinkyB & Super_Princess_Rosalina walk on to the set and sit down!  Congrats to the whole team I love the weekly episodes!  Can't wait for Episode 4!

:D

Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

Congratulations @iStella!  I loved this week's video, you covered a lot of really fun topics!  Welcome to the show @PinkyB, @Millsfan & @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!

Will they be coming back next week?!  And I agree with @yellowsummerdaisy!  I loved the outfit you put together, @iMinute, you too @CandyCars!
    It was really fun seeing iTony, PinkyB & Super_Princess_Rosalina walk on to the set and sit down!  Congrats to the whole team I love the weekly episodes!  Can't wait for Episode 4!

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :)

Each week some ( probably not all ) of our new contributors will appear! The plan is to rotate weeks... so like two 1 week then two the next! :)
  • Thanks @Trinityy and @Marzipan!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Yea thank you @Trinityy and @Marzipan!
    :) 
    It was really fun being on the show!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • This is really fun to do, and I love the studio.  
  • hi there @millsfan!!  I see ur going to be one of the new hot topic contributers!!!!  congrats congrats congrats!!!  :-bd

• wow wow love all the new changes!!!!! Keep it up everyone!! I love the episodes!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!