Chapter XV

OMG with all of the new updates about future Miss Clue stories, I forgot about the one we're already on! lol c:
Chapter XV
  1. How will this end?
    1. Will the two love birds be reunited??
      25.00%
    2. Will Aunt Ellen FINALLY come home??
      25.00%
    3. Will Anne ever change her dress??
      12.50%
    4. IS NIXIE THE MURDERER??????
      37.50%

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• OMG Awesome Poll!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • 1 minute!!! SO EXITED!!!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • New chapter is out!! GL!!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Please don't tell me I'm the only one who is wandering around aimlessly, trying to find
    Spoiler:
    the Rikki Tikki Tav book? I've got the ingredients for the vaporizer in the lab. All that's left is the actual book.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose

Spoiler:
    Go down to where we found the sleeping bag...there is a chest with a code that holds the book

I would tell you the code but I totally just clicked around and didn't realize what I put in when it opened

• LOVE THE POLL!!!  Omg I I am going through it!!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Help :)

Spoiler:
    So, I got the book, I put it in the vaporizer....I only saw 2 underlined letters...but idk what to do now...

• QUESTION!-
    Spoiler:
    How do we get the elevator back down? - what are the time codes for the clock?

• @i.am.chalk Thank you for the help! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Lol Awesome poll!!!

@i.am.chalk

Spoiler:
    Put the book in the vaporizer and test each page.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Ormonddude
    Spoiler:
    To get the elevator to come down, put 10:15 on the clock. To get it to come down, punch in 4275 then hit the switch on the elevator
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @Ormonddude

Spoiler:
    Set the clock to 10:15
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Spoiler:
    what do i do with the book? lol
  • how do I get back down to that room I came out a secret door in the entry. I cant remember..
  • Help!

Spoiler:
    Can someone please tell me what the code is to open the trunk?
  • I finished the chapter! What an amazing conclusion to the game! Congrats to everyone involved! I can't wait for the other cases for Jane to solve later on this year!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @Miss_Sparklefeet
    Spoiler:
    go to the back of the house and look for that hidden trail

Spoiler:
    it is the nickname anne's father calls anne
  • @LREQueen
    Spoiler:
    The code is Mongoose
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Aww the ending is so cute!

• I have been back and forth on that trail many times before you posted AND it just takes me back and forth...but I will try again...thats exactly where I thought it was....
  • CraziiFlame said:

@Miss_Sparklefeet

Spoiler:
    go to the back of the house and look for that hidden trail

Spoiler:
    it is the nickname anne's father calls anne
    THANK YOU
  • Spoiler:
    This may sound like a stupid question, but HOW do I put the book in the vaporizer? (That is the glass box thing right?) When I click on it, I just pick up the sheet of paper with the elevator code on it. HELP please.
  • That was the most awesome CHAPTER EVER!!!!! I can't wait for the next one!!!!!  Congratulations to everyone who got through

ColourzRNice2
  • @LREQueen

Spoiler:

The glass box in the attic is too small for the book, you need to use the one in the Lab upstairs at the end of the hall

GL

DazzledreamSignature
  • Good gracious!!! I forgot to take screen shots!!!! I am going to go through again :D

Winner Tally:

@VictoryRose
    @i.am.chalk
    @ColourzRnice

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!

Let me know if you won and I will include you in the next winner tally!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I see. Then why was everyone talking about the elevator?? lol I'm so lost.
  • @LREQueen Oh, because you need to go back up to get the chemicals again for the vaporizer in the Lab, Kind of like the last chapter

DazzledreamSignature
  • Cool poll @HoneyLemon I always love them!! Okay ye'all I am going to go in the level!!! Wish me luck!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Yeah, realizing that now. *screams* This chapter is frustrating!
  • @LREQueen Okay, it sounds like you have the book, do you have all the chemicals that are needed for the vaporizer?

Those are:
    M16 (made with the two chemicals in the Triton CB-18 and KR 7)
    Z 97
    R 11
    S 30

Chapter14bottles
    DazzledreamSignature