Contests Scoring and Awards

We Players need a Place to discuss the Sand Castle contest and the New scoring and Awards and what we would like to see
So I started this Thread - Remember to be polite and express constructive criticism only. Hugs 

Comments

• YAY VFK gave the Trophies and Bling I am so happy
  • Yep...happy with the outcome.
    Only concern is not being able to see enough of the entries. I only was able to see a few (maybe 2 or 3 at most) of the best entries as shown in the photos on VFK front page. It was the luck of the draw (or unluck) by why have that draw in the first place? Why limit the amount of rooms we can see and vote on? I was very disappointed to mostly see rooms with little or no effort or creativity and miss all the good stuff till AFTER contest close. Think on it VFK. There are some fabulous builders in the game and frankly I don't need to see mostly those who are not EXCLUSIVELY and miss the serious contenders. That's it.
    Great contest and terrific winners.
  • I didn't enter this year but at least they still give out trophies and medals. Lots of people don't seem to like the new judging system but as long as they still have the old prizes I'm fine with it.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited August 2015
    They gave us so much more than could ever dream!!!!
    Thank you! As for myself and quite a few players I wish to
    make an apology for things said. Not that all were mean or anything.
    We all just assumed and not wait to see. And as always you came thru!!
    VFK is totally the best game!!
    Why it's all I play!
    Thank You!

=D>
    P.S. I love the seahorse items they are my fave ocean animal!!
    :-h

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • Genie said:

They gave us so much more than could ever dream!!!!
    Thank you! As for myself and quite a few players I wish to
    make an apology for things said. Not that all were mean or anything.
    We all just assumed and not wait to see. And as always you came thru!!
    VFK is totally the best game!!
    Why it's all I play!
    Thank You!

=D>
    P.S. I love the seahorse items they are my fave ocean animal!!
    :-h

Yes I am same way. Knew VFK would deliver for us! Thanks staff! :-)
  • OMG All the rooms are so pretty I love seeing what everyone made!!  You guys are so talented!!!!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG All the rooms are so pretty I love seeing what everyone made!!  You guys are so talented!!!!

SkyLamb said:

OMG All the rooms are so pretty I love seeing what everyone made!!  You guys are so talented!!!!

Yea I agree! I loved the rooms I wish I was good at building lol. And thank you VFK for bringing the medals and prizes back!
    :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥