VFK News!!!

I'm starting a  VFK News where you'll be LIVE news of what is going on in VFK!

it sure it busy at Main Street! TONS of people are here, waiting for the Boutique to open! On the homepage, according to the countdown, the Boutique should have been open by now. Some people are upset because of that.

MANY are trying to find solutions to get in. Not kidding! They really want to get in! So do I, but I'll be willing to wait. I bet it'll be worth it!

I heard that you buy things in the Boutique with your competition points, which is pretty cool! I hope me and the rest of us VFKers will have even points to buy things!

Staff members are here too, chatting and making balloons. @VFK_Vintage, VFK_Surfer, VFK_Cactus, and VFK_Tazz! You can always count on Staff to make things fun when waiting for openings or arrivals!

Still no pop-up saying the Boutique has opened. People are getting inpatient! One of them even started swinging a weapon in the air! Others are surrounding the door. I hope this doesn't get as insane as the re-opening of Quake! It was crazy!

Hey! Staff just said the Boutique has opened! YAY!!! Lots of people are happy and excited!

This is PinkyB, signing out!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Cool post!  Liked the minute by minute updates on the scene!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!