Panda talk with Fluffy_Panda and Fuzzy_Panda

This my little show that talk about animal problems. If you need any help on animals I might know or just say "Feed it a with a spoon" if I don't know.  :D I hope You guys will love my show!

1. Text me whats the problem with the animal you have trouble on

2. I might respond or I may be busy doing... stuff

3. Solution!

Comments

• Every thing seems to be going well for me right now, but thanks for the discussions @Fluffy_Panda this is a great idea!!!

I'll let you know if anything comes up!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Good here too!
    skylambsignature
  • Okay If you ever need me well you know where :) 
  • Today's Topic is about Pandas of course! Now Pandas are the coolest animals for me but comment what's your favorite animal! Hope it's similar to my panda :)
  • I love Red Pandas!  They are so cute, I want to be able to hug one someday!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Me to I love all pandas! That's why I'm called Fluffy_Panda!
  • @Fluffy_Panda my kitty doesn't like to get in the carrier and we need to bring it up for a check up soon.  Do you have any suggestions on getting her to go in?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • My favorite animals are wolves! They have such a pretty appearance and their behavior is so unique and incredible. Their lifestyle is also pretty cool. Best animals ever. 8-> <3

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @NeonHearts pursuade her or try to keep her mind off of it. Sometimes some cats get scared hug her make sure she feels safe. Thats what i do to my baby panda some times and it works! 
  • Fluffy_Panda said:

Today's topic is MISS CLUE ANIMALS!! I've wanted a wolf in there and we can tame it 
    :)>- No more intruders!
  • Thanks @Fluffy_Panda for the advise I'll try that!!!!  Also, do you think I should set the cage out with the door open and put some food in it?

I AGREE!!! we should be able to tame a wolf!! that would be so wonderful!!
  • OMG wait a second @Fluffy_Panda does that mean you actually own a baby panda!??!?!?
  • Lol of course NeonHearts! ^.- My teddy is my animal... I tried to persuade my mom to buy a real one but it never works -.-