Gardening&Crafting

Hey Guys,

I want to try out Gardening and Crafting!!!!
Can someone please help me or give me tips on this discussion? :D
No worries if you can't!! It sounds fun though!!

Chubsy<3
:P
signature

Comments

• Gardening- best for credits are the trees as they usually give over 1k every time at harvest. Sometimes the other plants will give baumwolle seeds but it's rare.

Crafting- Well I don't really craft as to most of the things in the catalog thing is for members only so yeah. All I can help you with is you get bottles from the wizard passages or space pirate bottles. 
    VFK: Where my beginngings began and where my memories will lye. 
  • Gardening can be really fun. However, I wouldn't suggest having plantations. You might earn money, but you also lose tons of credits when you buy the seeds and dirt. (I learned that with Math and common sense) Hiring gardening partners can also drain your money, considering that people usually get paid A LOT of money for being a gardening partner for big plantations. When, or if, your plants die can also damage your budget since you paid a lot for it and because you won't earn anything else from it. Then the whole big money spending cycle starts over. So yeah, I would have small or medium gardens.

As for crafting, I haven't crafted but it seems pretty cool. :) It'll take time and patience though, but it'll be worth it. (So I've heard) 

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I like gardening. I have a few trees which give a decent amount of credits and I have a bunch of the other plants to make my garden look pretty. Just remember to water your garden everyday! I believe you can go up to 3 days without watering plants before they die. Also, once in a while you may get baumwolle or reedie seeds from harvesting.

I personally have no patience for crafting. Once in a while i'll try to get some materials for crafting but I find that you need a lot to craft something. However, there's a lot of neat stuff that can be made so I say just go for it! :)

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Thanks everyone for replying!!
    This has been a great help!!
    signature