Chapter 11 Walkthrough

edited August 2015 in Formula For Danger

This is my very first Miss Clue walkthrough! :) If there are any errors, please tell me if so! Let's get started!

Step One: Go into the secret passage

Step Two: Look around until you reach the desk. Pick up the snake weight.

Step Three: Open the top drawer (it kind of looks like the file drawers in the lab) and get the picture.

Step Four: Go to the stairs, you'll see a strange man standing there and the lights will go off.

Step Five: Turn on your flashlight and walk down the stairs, go out through the door.

Step Six: Pick up the oil bottle that's on the ground. Once done, look around EVERYWHERE.

Step Seven: After that, go back into the secret room and try to leave. You'll see that the lever is stuck. Put the oil on it and then leave.

Step Eight: Go into the Library and have a full conversation with Anne.

Step Nine: Go to Twin Pines Resort and have another full conversation with Alex.

Step Ten: Go back to the Library and have, yet another, full conversation with Anne. She'll leave to get ready.

Step Eleven: Go to the boat dock at Anne's house, you'll notice that your boat is gone. Don don don!!!

Step Twelve: Go to the back of the house (click on the left arrow when you face the entrance of Anne's house) and look everywhere until you see a light shining.

Step Thirteen: Go to the area of the light and click on the bushes next to the camping light.

Step Fourteen: Jane will say the door is locked, so get the black key on the tree. (Move left until you see it)

Step Fifteen: Use the key to open the door and walk into it. Once you reach the room, go over towards the sleeping bag and pick/look through these items:

The copy of the Lab key. (On the barrel, also look at the candy)

The missing chess piece, you'll need to store this.

Pick up the blue journal and read through it.

Pick up the morse code book and read it

Click on the sushi.

Step Sixteen: Once all done, go through the second door and up the boxes. Move the red wall and you'll see it leads to Anne's foyer.

Step Seventeen: Leave the place and the forest. Talk to Anne in the library.

(End of chapter)

I hope that this walkthrough was easy and exciting! :'D I might be doing more walkthroughs.

Again, if there's any mistakes, just let me know!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Hey @PinkyB!

Great walkthrough! So glad everyone's helping out everyone!
    There is no mistakes besides you don't have to look at the candy! Or the sushi!(Is there sushi? XD)
    But Thanks for it so much!! It'll definitely help loads of people!!
    Great for your first one!!!

Miss Clue Fanatic,
    Chubsy<3
    :P
    signature
  • @chubbysnowman Aww! Thanks! I'm really proud of this because I completed it without any help :D Glad that it helped!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB Excellent walkthrough I like the way you presented it!  I think you might also have to look at the book on codes in the sleepingbag room, not sure though! Exciting to see a walkthrough!

@chubbysnowman OMG I love your signature!!!!!!! 
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream Thanks! :'D Oh I forgot about that book! Ty!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Thank you very much!! @dazzlerdream 
    I really love yours too and the parrots!!!!
    I did mine with my sister! :D

:P
    signature
  • Woo woo Awesome first walkthrough Pinky!!! epic epic, looking forward to the next one
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice Thank you! I'll most likely be doing another one.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat