CANDY IN MISS CLUE???

2»

Comments

• edited September 2016
    This one has nothing to do with a player of VFK but I think this relates to Cheeseball (Enigma's radioactive cat) since his nickname is Cheesy xD
    (or is this just a coincidence?) :o

Cheesy!

and I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet but here's a Mills fan..get it?! @millsfan xD

millsfan
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• OMG GMTA @Awesome_Piper I was just about to post this!

mills
    ColourzRNice2
  • I like the cheesey reference @Awesome_Piper I think you're right about that!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I don't think @millsfan ever played to that chapter so I don't think he even knows!  :Oo
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited September 2016
    Now stop me if I'm going over board and reading too much into stuff, But....

I was thinking the left was @yellowsummerdaisy, and the middle was @MaroonTealFlower.  I'm not sure if the end one is anybody.  But if you look at the middle one, it is a Teal Flower, with a Maroon back ground!  What do you think @Awesome_Piper have I gone nuts?
    paintings
    ColourzRNice2
  • These are all so cool! I wonder if I'll end up in there someday. xD I wish I could draw like a painting or something for the background heh how awesome would that be?!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Wow we are finding even more possible players in the game! What chapter did the fan and paintings come from?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @TacoCat  That would be very cool! 

@Super_Princess_Rosalina The fan is from chapter 11, but the paintings are from when you first get inside Anne's Library, so maybe 4 for 5?
    ColourzRNice2
  • Awesome_Piper said:

and I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet but here's a Mills fan..get it?! @millsfan xD

millsfan
    THAT IS SO COOl!! I can't believe I never knew of players in miss clue, how sweet :)  That is so funny… these are great.  Yea I liked captain warlock, but never got far into Miss Clue, stinks I didn't, I would have loved to have seen this while playing.  Oh well, it was still fun to see this here on the thread.  VFK… if you want me to see something, put it in a space game and see if I notice!
  • This is so awesome!! I loved seeing all the different candies and pictures you guys have accumulated! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture