Chapter X

Comments

• @Fowzy Thank you so much for that hint! And I finished as well! I can't wait to see what Chapter 11 holds!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • you're welcome @VictoryRose Congratulations!! YAY I know this is really fun!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @ColourzRnice I just finished also Mintie dropped a HUGE HINT THAT MAYBE:

Spoiler:
    Alex IS Noah in disguise!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• edited August 2015
    Okay guys! winner tally!  Thanks honey! okay update to Tally
    @Fowzy
    @VictoryRose
    @dazzlerdream  (me) :D
    @HoneyLemon

Let me know if you finish!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @HoneyLemon OMG Honey really!?!?!?! maybe

Spoiler:
    That is why lindsay is on his luggage for "Noah Lindsay"
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice

YES 
    Spoiler:
    He's not australian at all!! It's a cover up!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon!

Spoiler:
    OMG you think so!?!? And Anne misses Noah, isn't that cute??! But does that mean Noah is Scottish?
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice I think so!!!

• What do we do to complete Alex's Room Puzzle?
  • @Ormonddude
    Spoiler:
    look at his luggage
    look at his bag on the dresser
    look in the trash
    look at his other luggage (it'll be locked)
    look at the other dresser

• edited August 2015
    @Ormonddude Here is a list, is you need pictures just let me know :)

Spoiler:

Look at his luggage by the dresser
    Look in the drawer in the dresser
    Look at the bag on the dresser
    Look in the trash can by the dresser and door
    Look at the crest on the luggage in the corner
    Look at the book on the night stand and open it

then you should be good
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream thanks dear!

• @Ormonddude good luck with the rest of the chapter!

• Help <3
    Spoiler:

Okay so I talked to Anne, asked about Noah....went back to the the resort...no Alex? Did I forget something?

• edited August 2015
    @i.am.chalk

Spoiler:

Have you talked to harry pierce? If you haven't talk to the lab door, then turn around, you should hear them talking, the go outside. After you talk to him go see if alex it back.  If you have already done this, then, hmm I'll post another spoiler
    DazzledreamSignature
  • What do we Tap on the Button Keys?
  • @Ormonddude

Spoiler:
    Type in Rikk Tikk Tikk
    in morse code it is
    .-. .. -.- -.- - .. -.- -.- - .. -.- -.-

good luck!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Lol "FIGURE OUT THE BIRD'S NAME FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD"
    That's cute! ^^  And we actually DID find out what the Parrot's name is!

Spoiler:
    The Scarlet Macaw's name is Rebecca.  :D

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy I know right??? a lot happened in this chapter!

• edited August 2015

@dazzlerdream Where do I type the morse code in the panel? i don't see anywhere to type the code!! 

e
    :-S

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Nessa_Rose the - and the . are used for the morse code!

• oh ok so I just stand there and press those on my keyboard?

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Nessa_Rose no the dash and the dot on the panel you press

• edited August 2015
    ohhhhh ok thx so is the snake the dash?  and the morse or mouse or whatever next to it the dot? sorry if I'm making you frustrated

babe

• @Nessa_Rose yes you've got it! and it's no problem at all, I'm here to help!

• @HoneyLemon  thanks so much

babe

• @Nessa_Rose no problem!!!