PIP Today!!

Woohoo! Peril In Pemberley (PIP) arrives today! I'm soo excited! Can't wait to solve some mysterious! Here, you can post about your excitement for Peril In Pemberley! (Maybe some theories too :O ) SUPER excited!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• I know, I absolutely can't wait! Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books so to have the game set in that era is so exciting for me. The costumes, the grounds - there's too many things and I think my excitement meter is at capacity!

I do hope that Darcy and Elizabeth make an appearance, even if they're just mentioned is all. :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • My sister and I are soooooo excited!!  I don't know about anyone else but we are watching the count down like a hawk!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I AM SO EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna play it ALL NIGHT!!!

I hope there's donuts or that Anne makes an appearance!!! I love Anne.

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• The countdown is done! The excitement I'm feeling just keeps growing! :D
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Just checked Amazon but it's still unavailable.. Crossing fingers for soon! :P
    Pixsig
  • @Pixx Ahh! Hopefully it'll show up soon!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Oh I got it and playing :D
    Pixsig
  • @Pixx your profile and signature pictures are sooo pretty!  you should post more I love seeing them!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!