VFK’s 1st EVER Space Contest!!! Trophy, Medal, and Pin idea!

VFK’s just announced our 1st EVER Space Contest!!! I’ve wanted vfk to do this for SO LONG! Many years ago we had a Space Blitz, but never a full nornal contest. Over 6 years ago I drew concept art for a Trophy, Medal, and Pin idea for our first Space contest.

I wanted to reshare this idea in its own post for everyone to see! In 2018 they did make a similar looking statue as a buyable item in the contest boutique, but it’s not entirely the same cute trophy of the waving alien I drew here, so I still hope it could be considered as a concept to turn into the contest trophy!

The medal/pin are totally unique! I’d love if vfk considered these concepts as the rewards for VFK’s 1st Space Contest!!!

Thank you @vfk_mintie @vfk_enigma it’s super epic we are getting new themed contests!!!

Post from 2018 is below!
millsfan said:

Hi!

I've always wanted a Space Room Competition, and after almost 10 years, were finally getting one!
I know this first ever Space contest is a "Blitz" contest (which you regularly are rewarded a blue lightning statue and a computer), but since this is the FIRST Space Contest ever, how could we leave the rewards at only the regular blitz furniture with all the cool possibilities of also giving a Space Trophy?  I know many newer players never got the blitz trophy and computer, so that is here to stay… these ideas are additional to the normal blitz prizes.  My Space trophy idea is solely for the fact that we have NEVER had a Space Contest, and I've always wanted to share this idea whenever we got our first Space Contest. 

Note - These Space Contest prizes would be in addition to the usual Blitz Lightning Statue and Computer players receive.  SO, the first Space Contest gets its well deserved space rewards, and players who are looking forward to earning a blitz statue and computer also get those : ). It's a win for everyone… the blitz lightning statue and computer are still prizes, and the first ever Space competition also gets its first ever prizes.

Here are my concept designs for a Space Contest Trophy, Pin, and Medal which would be rewarded in addition to the Blitz Trophy and Computer. 

Note - I drew the concept art with the First Place (Gold) design.  The trophy would also come in other versions - Second place gets silver, third place gets bronze, and lower placements will get a green trophy (to match the alien).

SpaceTrophymillsfan
Space Contest Trophy -  This alientastic trophy features an alien buddy waving at everyone from his giant Flying Saucer! The trophy is made of solid gold BUT the glass dome on the flying saucer is made out of glass (I wanted to make the trophy solid gold but then I thought "How would you see the alien inside the flying saucer if the trophy is a solid object, gold?". so I thought it would be awesome to make the trophy similar to an actual flying saucer the object and character inside the ship are solid gold and the glass of the flying saucer is see through glass so you can see the inside of the ship!  This would be very different and cool!
Note - This trophy is somewhat larger in size to emphasis the ship's scale (it is similar in size to the bat trophy).  

SpacePinmillsfan
Space Contest Pin - The most OUT OF THIS WORLD contest pin! The Space Competition pin features a circular design with a shiny alien head on it; the background design features a deep blue space atmosphere.  The placement number that the player received in the space contest is positioned in  the lower right of the pin.  

Note - The Space Competition Participation Pin features a Green alien head.

Spacemedalmillsfan

Space Contest Medal - The first ever Space Competition medal features the spacetastic alien head seen on the Space contest pin. Similar to the space pin, the medal features a circular design (the medal's chain is made up of small circular beads). 
Note - This medal appears similar in length to the Orca and pumpkin necklace.  Based off my discussions with players, Ive found that many players prefer if the medal hangs a little lower, compared to medals that have a shorter chain length, which have the medal higher up on the chest.

Space Contest T-Shirt - I did not draw this idea  but this would be the Green Shirt for Participating, and a Blue shirt if your room won in the competition.  The Space Competition T-shirts feature the gold alien head on them and are just normal t-shirts (no long sleeves, hood's or collars).  

Thank you very much for considering my concept art for the first ever Space Competition's prizes in VFK : )  I'm sure many space lovers in VFK would love to see these as prizes in a Space CompetitionI would love if they could be prizes in the first Space Competition coming soon, but I understand if it would take too long to develop these items to have them out for this contest.  Additionally, I do understand its out of the normal flow of the Blitz Contest to suggest normal competition prizes in addition to the blitz prizes, but having the first ever Space Competition feels too awesome to not also give space awards in addition to the Blitz Lightning Statue and Computer.  If the competition was not Blitz, my suggestion for space rewards would seem more normal than suggesting them when this contest is a Blitz, but I'm still going for it anyway :P.  

It would be totally cool to please space fans who have always wanted a Space contest, and players that have been looking forward to the Blitz Statue and computer. 

Happy Space Month!
-millsfan
Major bump!!!! VFK has officially announced our FIRST EVER SPACE contest!!!!

I drew these concept images of a space contest medal, trophy, and pin 6 years ago! Although they made a similar statue buyable in the contest boutique, I’d still LOVE if the concept arts I drew here could be considered for the 1st ever Space contest!!!!

Comments

• Yay! Can't wait to see all the rooms and can't wait to see this happen. That's really neat that we have another contest this year.

And it's the 1st contest this year, then Garden, then Sandcastle, then Halloween then Gingerbread. WOW. 

- tries not to faint -

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited 4:36AM
    I HAD SO MUCH FUN in our 1st ever SPACE CONTEST!  I drew these concept art 6 years ago & now is our time to see it happen for real! @VFK_Mintie @VFK_ENIGMA It would make my VFK anniversary so magical to have these exact concept arts as the 1st EVER SPACE CONTEST MEDALS, pins, trophies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty please with a UFO and Alien on top! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!