*NEW* NON-MEMBER AND MEMBER GAME UPDATE/FEATURES

edited May 2023 in VFK Developer Ideas!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII VFK STAFF!!!!!!!!!

I like the new and additional features that you have been adding lately. Here are some that I have thought of and maybe you have these ideas already in your mind.

1. Search button in friend list - it will be easier to search a friend quickly when wanting to IM them or send them a message instead of scrolling down to find their names. This was a great feature that you guys have added in the past regarding the shops, closet and even in the room tab/boxes.

2. *NEW* Live Tile Palette (bottom left) - GOSH! I love the drop down live tiles as you can tell with my FX collection. Left side can hold 24 tiles as its maximum and right has 120 as max. With sooooo many FX plus the main ones like Fairy and Wizard, it's beginning to get crowded a bit. Still works but maybe we will need more space soon after a few years. It doesn't have to be a live tile feature, it could also be another thing if you will. :D 

3. Sell Multiple Feature - ability to sell more than one thing in our closet!

4. ENTER Key Command For Trading - this is helpful for BIG trades. It is super helpful in storing inventory & sometimes I laugh at myself when I click the enter key when trading because I got use to that hehe. I wonder if we could do the same for trading?! 

These are all what I think of right now. Toodle loo! I'll see you in the kingdom!

GIFT ^_^

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• edited May 2023
    I like the new and additional features that you have been adding lately. Here are some that I have thought of and maybe you have these ideas already in your mind.

1. Search button in friend list

2. *NEW* Live Tile Palette (bottom left) - 

3. Sell Multiple Feature

4. ENTER Key Command For Trading

@GIFT  These are great ideas! I love the search option in the friends list. We have the option to search players when sending a card or a gift!

I also agree we could use more Live Tiles - but I would LOVE to see the titles of the FX or PIN when we "mouse over" them - especially for the Magic. There are so many that I'm not sure of what they are bc they are so small. I would use them more often if I knew what each one was.

I don't wholly agree with selling more than one item bc once you sell something, that's it. So doing it one by one allows us to be thoughtful of what we are doing and to not sell something by accident.

I also like using the ENTER key or the SPACE BAR for trading multiple items. But, again, you would need to be mindful of your items - the difference being that you can remove something you hit Enter or Space by accident. It would have been so helpful for me to have a few years back when i gave somebody over 700 pieces of angora to make a fur coat! 

One more thing I would Love, but I don't think is do-able in our current new format, is the ability to drag the Friends List and the IM box off to the side of the game window, as we were able to do in Epic Ages - Awakening. That feature really made my life worth living!! 

I hope our wonderful VFK Staff can find a way to implement these changes and improvements. It would be the best Anniversary present ever!  Thank you for listening and considering our ideas!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• edited May 2023

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

1. Search button in friend list

2. *NEW* Live Tile Palette (bottom left) - 

3. Sell Multiple Feature

4. ENTER Key Command For Trading

@GIFT  These are great ideas! I love the search option in the friends list. We have the option to search players when sending a card or a gift!

I also agree we could use more Live Tiles - but I would LOVE to see the titles of the FX or PIN when we "mouse over" them - especially for the Magic. There are so many that I'm not sure of what they are bc they are so small. I would use them more often if I knew what each one was.

I don't wholly agree with selling more than one item bc once you sell something, that's it. So doing it one by one allows us to be thoughtful of what we are doing and to not sell something by accident.

I also like using the ENTER key or the SPACE BAR for trading multiple items. But, again, you would need to be mindful of your items - the difference being that you can remove something you hit Enter or Space by accident. It would have been so helpful for me to have a few years back when i gave somebody over 700 pieces of angora to make a fur coat! 

One more thing I would Love, but I don't think is do-able in our current new format, is the ability to drag the Friends List and the IM box off to the side of the game window, as we were able to do in Epic Ages - Awakening. That feature really made my life worth living!! 

I hope our wonderful VFK Staff can find a way to implement these changes and improvements. It would be the best Anniversary present ever!  Thank you for listening and considering our ideas!

@mamasama

Yes to titles with the live tiles! I forgot about that part! LOL

And it's true - there will be added vigilance on the player's part with the trading one and I think the confirmation boxes that spawns after checking the little box confirms that. There could also be a warning box pop up that could also spawn asking something like: "You are trading 1,500 items. Are you sure you want to continue?" similar to the pop up box whenever you want to trade rooms. The enter key command could also be slower with adding. I know with the inventory its speed is really helpful. :D 

I just also miss back when I was a browser purist & when flash player was alive, it was easier to click inside the trade box - my mouse pointer stays in one place for 1 item. With this new EA, I have to move the pointer everywhere on 1 item and click a lot (example when trading hundreds of pieces of 1 item). So that kinda deters me from big trades from another user and I just leave stuff with them (which also works LOL) - saves me from clicking. XD

And ya, now that you mention about selling, I have second thoughts too. Maybe another pop up warning box would be good IF they implement this?! XD But I've heard this idea from other players as well through the years!

Staff will come up with some solutions for sure, I agree! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOOT, thanks for making #1!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve