NEW Item, Storage & Feature Ideas! (02-13-2024)

edited February 14 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Item Ideas:

Remaster Haunted Green House:
The Haunted Green House walls, roofs, and details from the Green House in Retro Age have become a go-to for the use of glass and metal detailing in VFK building for years now. Remastering the ENTIRE set (walls, roofs, detailing and all) with clear glass and steely/silver detailing would make the set very versatile and breathe new life into it. I would absolutely love to see this set remastered because I may or may not already have an idea or two up my sleeve for them!!

Screenshot 2024-02-13 193243

Screenshot 2024-02-13 194723

Customizable "WAY OUT" 'Teleporters':
IDEA CREDIT: @waterfallglow
A way to connect rooms more seamlessly, effectively a set of teleporters that resemble the appearance and functionality of the "WAY OUT" exit tile in rooms. Behaviors include: the ability to customize the tile's text, it only appears when hovered over, walking over it automatically teleports you (no animation), and the ability to lock it in place with a command similar to entry points and rides, "teleporter on, teleporter off".

Storage Ideas:

Writable Plastic Storage Container - Color
Stores any type of item.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 164214

Writable Plastic Storage Container - Clear - Color
Stores any type of item.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 164227

Both variants of the Writable Plastic Storage Container coming in all colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, Grey and White) so we have the ability to color coordinate holidays, seasons, etc.

Writable Cardboard Storage Box
Stores any type of item.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 164235

For both variants of the Writable Plastic Storage Container and the Writable Cardboard Storage Box have the writable area be transparent so the text looks as if it is written on the container/box.

Plastic Laundry Bin
Stores clothing items only.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 164244

Feature Ideas:

The addition of a button under a room's information button that allows the room's title, description, all settings (furni perms, room limit, etc), be reset back to their default. (Especially helpful with room titles we've forgotten or are unable to say in-game)

The additional functionality to all storage items that if the room's furniture is locked when the storage item it clicked, it automatically prompts open the item's inventory.

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Bump @VFK_Brizzie  @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie @VFK_staff
  • Screenshot_187
    If any staff are listening can boys get this shirt style in plain colors
    (white, grey, black, colors) and even see it used for other things (because i'd still really like it as a plain option too)!! We typically get a style of shirt that is used for a while until a new one comes along, and I'd love to see this one get used more! Possibly for Easter, The Fourth of July, Halloween, or really for any logo-y type. I really love how it fits as an oversized shirt!!!
  • OR... HOW ABOUT ADDING A CLOSET IN SOME ROOMS - SURPRISE! LIKE BUILT IN? CLICK ON DOOR, CLOSET OPENS (EMPTY RACK AT FIRST, FILLS UP AS YOU ADD CLOTHES) AND MAYBE ABILITY TO STUFF IN ONE OR TWO OF THOSE TOTES ZANZE MENTIONED! XD
    CLOSET MENU COULD BE LIKE QUEST MANAGER POP UP?

ALSO, INVENTORY SEARCH UNDER MENU TAB (VIP) IDEA... PUT ALL ITEMS OF SAME TYPE IN STACKS WITH NUMBER UNDER. IF MULTIPLE STORAGE AREAS BEING A PAIN, THEN STACKS OF SAID ITEMS FROM EACH LOCATION, WITH AMOUNT THERE.
    AND...
    MAKE IT EASY TO ADD ITEMS BACK INTO YOUR ACTIVE INVENTORY BY TAPPING SPACE BAR FOR MULTIPLE ADDITIONS. LIKE WHEN DEALING WITH INDIVIDUAL SHEDS.

JUST A COUPLE IDEAS. HEY DEVS - SURPRISE US! XD
    SERIOUSLY THOUGH YOU DO A TON FOR US. UBER THANKS FOR CONSIDERING!!!
  • BUMP THIS UPPPPPPPPP
  • ZORP BUMP
  • April 7 BUMP
  • bump for STORAGE
  • BUMP for SPRING CLEANING!
  • BUMP for SPRING CLEANING 2023!
  • These would be super cute!! Especially for spring cleaning theme :)
  • Auntie_Skybluepink said:

OR... HOW ABOUT ADDING A CLOSET IN SOME ROOMS - SURPRISE! LIKE BUILT IN? CLICK ON DOOR, CLOSET OPENS (EMPTY RACK AT FIRST, FILLS UP AS YOU ADD CLOTHES) AND MAYBE ABILITY TO STUFF IN ONE OR TWO OF THOSE TOTES ZANZE MENTIONED! XD

CLOSET MENU COULD BE LIKE QUEST MANAGER POP UP?

ALSO, INVENTORY SEARCH UNDER MENU TAB (VIP) IDEA... PUT ALL ITEMS OF SAME TYPE IN STACKS WITH NUMBER UNDER. IF MULTIPLE STORAGE AREAS BEING A PAIN, THEN STACKS OF SAID ITEMS FROM EACH LOCATION, WITH AMOUNT THERE.
    AND...
    MAKE IT EASY TO ADD ITEMS BACK INTO YOUR ACTIVE INVENTORY BY TAPPING SPACE BAR FOR MULTIPLE ADDITIONS. LIKE WHEN DEALING WITH INDIVIDUAL SHEDS.

JUST A COUPLE IDEAS. HEY DEVS - SURPRISE US! XD
    SERIOUSLY THOUGH YOU DO A TON FOR US. UBER THANKS FOR CONSIDERING!!!
    I LOVE this idea!!
  • BUMP FOR SPRING CLEANING & BOOPING BUNNIES & BOOPING BUNNY HOOD - BLUE!!
  • LOVE the bunny ideas!! Especially the hat!! So cute
  • Bumping for Booping
  • Booping for Bumping & NEW Storage Containers so I can color coordinate holidays
  • I have a suggestion for Valentines day in February this year my idea is  Pink Walking Victorian Outfits with shoes hats and carriable umbrella  that opens up  and pink gloves for the girls and for the boys pink walking Victorian suits with shoes  Top hats suit jackets  pants gloves too  in the  puzzles word search and crossword puzzles along with Valentines day lamps all need to do is earn too Valentines day lamps and on third puzzle from either crossword puzzle or word search you get the pink walking Victorian outfit 
  • edited February 2023
  • BUMPING this cause I love your new feature ideas!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• BUMP for SPRING CLEANING STORAGE BINS AND FEATURE IDEAS!
  • @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie Storage Bins & Features?!
  • BUMPING FOR SPRING STORAGE SOLUTIONS! @VFK_Mintie
  • BUMP for STORAGE SOLUTIONS & FEATURES! @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie
  • BUMPING!! because I saw we got a new search bar feature for the friends list (love it) and would really love to see some of these features come to fruition!

Also, I really want generic plain containers so I can color coordinate my storage. I don't care how many gold stamps I have to sink into them.