is anyone having issues logging in? or loading really slow?

Is anyone having issues logging in? or loading really slow?
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• yes!  too many issues today.  Hope VFK can fix it soon, but it has been many hours now with issues of trying to log on or loading extremely slow.

• Many issues. Got on for about 15 minutes and now nothing. Sure hope they get things fixed!

There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • There is something very wrong with the servers for certain. It could be from VFK's region or the server center. I have been having issues for 3 days now!

I recommend NOT to do any room competition building until VFK has fully fixed the issue as when the servers go down, nothing is saved, so it will be a waste of time.

But I wish VFK would had done some sort of announcement at least. There was a surprise server maintenance the other day but other than that.. clueless here. 
    Pixsig
  • I agree with not doing any room building until this is resolved.. I left my room earlier and some of it was undone when I went back. Hopefully whatever's going on will be fixed soon.
    dazzlej signature02
  • YES. NONE OF MY ACCOUNTS CAN LOG ON FULLY. CANNOT REACH MY START ROOM. LOG IN PAGE JUST STOPS. TRIED TO SEND HELP. I PUT A NEW DISCUSSION UP TITLED "LOG IN TROUBLES" I WONDERED IF IT WAS JUST ME...