Do I own this feature?

When shopping at shops like Halloween or Christmas, it would be nice to know when I click an item if I already own it and how many are in my inventory.

Or, dim items I already own so that I know that fact.

When I search for an item in Inventory Search, it would be nice to know how many items match my search.
Tagged:

Comments

• When shopping at shops like Halloween or Christmas, it would be nice to know when I click an item if I already own it and how many are in my inventory.

When I search for an item in Inventory Search, it would be nice to know how many items match my search.
    I asked for this same thing in the past.  It would save -tons- of time when buying things in the stores.  And inventory search would be more helpful with like-kind items combined.  Example, if I have 10 white candles, just show me an icon of the candles and '10' somewhere under it when I search for them with inventory search, instead of spreading them all out into single candles which I would have to count by hand.  The larger the amount of like-kind items, the bigger the headache.  While the inventory search is extremely helpful, it really must have a 'combined items' option or default.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

When shopping at shops like Halloween or Christmas, it would be nice to know when I click an item if I already own it and how many are in my inventory.

I asked for this same thing in the past.  It would save -tons- of time when buying things in the stores.  And inventory search would be more helpful with like-kind items combined.  Example, if I have 10 white candles, just show me an icon of the candles and '10' somewhere under it when I search for them with inventory search, instead of spreading them all out into single candles which I would have to count by hand.  The larger the amount of like-kind items, the bigger the headache.  While the inventory search is extremely helpful, it really must have a 'combined items' option or default.
    Yes to this!!!
  • Fonna said:

Flamanar said:

Yes, to this as far as knowing we have them. And I love the idea of not having every single item individual in search however I am not the most organized person, and a lot of times things are spread out in multiple storage areas or in use, so I wonder if that is in issue and the reason they list them individually in our search.
    Fonna said:

I'd like to add that categories in our search menu like our inventory menu would be stellar.

Fonna said:

• Agreed! Easier to use the search under the menu tab, I would think! It would save time if you could load x amount of said item into active inventory too, with space bar, that also would be nice. Please, staff? Please?
  • Flamanar said:

Yes to this!!!
    The only problem with grouping items in inventory search is that the BRAND NEW FEATURE WHICH I LOVE where we can STORE items into our inventory from inventory search would no longer be available.  THEREFORE, can we please have the choice to group and ungroup items in inventory search so we can store the items that are found in storage sheds, trunks and chests and NOT in use in other rooms!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!