Need heirloom ghost pumpkin seeds

edited October 2021 in VFK Trading Post
I need this months heirloom ghost pumpkin seeds.. I have other plant seeds, or credits for two seed packets. I also have the radioactive pink lollipop pin for packets. I can give more then one packet of my seeds (other then alien flower, red florence onion, bamboo, madam de graaf, snow queen heather, and autumn leaves poinsettia). for the pumpkin seeds if you would like seeds in return
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• edited October 2021
    This Saturday I harvest. :) I can offer at least one seed packet. 
  • Purrfect said:

This Saturday I harvest. :) I can offer at least one seed packet. 

What would you like for it? :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • dazzlej said: Purrfect said:This Saturday I harvest. :) I can offer at least one seed packet. 

What would you like for it? :)

Mother's Day Gardenia seed packet or Heirloom Dutch Bean seed packet. :)
  • I can do the dutch bean seed packet for the pumpkin. Let me know what time is good for you to meet.
    dazzlej signature02
  • edited October 2021
    dazzlej said:

I can do the dutch bean seed packet for the pumpkin. Let me know what time is good for you to meet.

Sunday 5:00 PM PST. Let's make it the Medieval Map.
  • Purrfect said:

dazzlej said:

I can do the dutch bean seed packet for the pumpkin. Let me know what time is good for you to meet.

Sunday 5:00 PM PST. Let's make it the Medieval Map.
    See you then :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • Looking for more seeds if anyone has some
    dazzlej signature02
  • I really need the seeds if anyone has any. I'm willing to give more then one packet of the other seeds for it (other then alien flower, red florence onion, bamboo, madam de graaf, snow queen heather, and autumn leaves poinsettia)
    dazzlej signature02
  • edited October 2021
    Would love the Ghost Pumpkin Seeds if anyone has some! :)
    dazzlej signature02