Halloween 2021 costume suggestions

One again I decided to make a list full of costume suggestions I hope to see made for the game. @MadSparrow
1. Cinderella 
2. Sailor serenity and tuxedo mask 
3. Halloween town 
4. Adventure time 
5.Cop 
6. Detective
7. Lilo and Stitch 
8. Atlantis
9. Hercules 
10. Kiki delivery service 
11. Ponyo 
12. Mermaid Melody 
13. Kagamine Len & Rin 
14. Card captor sakura 
15. professor/teacher  
16. cross guard 
17. pippi long stocking 
18. madeline 
cutelina

Comments

• I would love a Tiana, Alice in wonderland, Cheshire cat costumes . A Cactus costume would be fun too. A Malificent Costume with her horns included would be awesome or Cinderella costumes
  • Some awesome ideas!  I hope VFK can make them!
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • TrinityEveningTwinkles said:

I would love a Tiana, Alice in wonderland, Cheshire cat costumes . A Cactus costume would be fun too. A Malificent Costume with her horns included would be awesome or Cinderella costumes

I think a alice and chersire cat costume would be cute. Along with malificent I love to have jafar for guys or hades. 
    cutelina
  • Teapotprincess said:

Some awesome ideas!  I hope VFK can make them!

thank you. I hope so too. 
    cutelina
  • a few more suggestions @GIFT
    1. kagamine len and rin 
    2. mean girls 
    3. clueless 
    4. clue costumes ( the board game ) 
    5. barbie and the nutcracker or barbie swan lake costumes ( or princess and the pauper ) 
    6. kingdom hearts sora and kairi 
    cutelina
  • I love all of these!! We definitely need them! HALLOWEEN TOWN would be amazing!
  • MadSparrow said:

I love all of these!! We definitely need them! HALLOWEEN TOWN would be amazing!

thank you. I want to be maggie so badly. 
    cutelina
  • Awesome I would love the Red/ White Mary pop pins Dress with  hat shoes, umbrella too the Sailor Scouts
    costumes Mercury ,Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus , Pluto, Neptune,  Saturn Serene a  Princess Dress 
    and hair too.
  • PrincessGirly said:

Awesome I would love the Red/ White Mary pop pins Dress with  hat shoes, umbrella too the Sailor Scouts

costumes Mercury ,Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus , Pluto, Neptune,  Saturn Serene a  Princess Dress 
    and hair too.
    and queen berryl 
    cutelina
  • The Disney girl in me would really LOVE to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. Pluto- the head could be a hat!  I am sure there is a way to avoid any sort of copyright issue.
  • Fonna said:

The Disney girl in me would really LOVE to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. Pluto- the head could be a hat!  I am sure there is a way to avoid any sort of copyright issue.

you could call micky monty and minnie can be molly. goofy can be goofball. donald can be ronald and daisy can be Maisie. pluto can be dwaf planet XD 
    cutelina
  • @RedSunHalo if you know the struggle then you get the image ddcnw9x-9d3d6d26-5709-4ec8-b6fd-2076eacaf106
    cutelina
  • I second the Maleficent and Kingdom Hearts costumes!
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

I second the Maleficent and Kingdom Hearts costumes!

I hope if they make maleficant they make her staff as well. 
    cutelina
  • Fonna said:

32537_thumb_1
    32537_thumb_2

cute hat
    cutelina
  • I would love to see Kingdom Hearts costumes as well but I would also love to see Avatar the Last Airbender costumes mainly having zuko for the guys and katara for the girls

Zuko
    katara
    vfkk
  • Envying_Rose said:

I would love to see Kingdom Hearts costumes as well but I would also love to see Avatar the Last Airbender costumes mainly having zuko for the guys and katara for the girls

Zuko
    katara
    I love katara but in my heart I want to be zuko.
    cutelina
  • I love the Disney costume ideas above. I would like to suggest the Luca movie character outfits including the in water and out of water outfits for both girls and boys.
  • PunkRockUniverse said:

I love the Disney costume ideas above. I would like to suggest the Luca movie character outfits including the in water and out of water outfits for both girls and boys.

Thank you. Who would be the female costume from Luca? 
    cutelina
  • Maybe Tigger, owl, rabbit and eeyore from Hundred Acre Wood to finish collection?

Also, Kingdom Hearts would be neat, too, please!
  • Auntie_Skybluepink said:

Maybe Tigger, owl, rabbit and eeyore from Hundred Acre Wood to finish collection?

Also, Kingdom Hearts would be neat, too, please!

I'm so happy they finally made kiki delivery service costumes. I been wanting those for years. I like to have kanga & roo costumes. We have a lot of rabbit costumes but I wouldn't mind any of of the others. 
    cutelina