Anime, Super Heroes and More - Halloween Costume Suggestions

edited August 2021 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi,
(thread WIP - updating)
This thread is for all Anime and Super Hero Costume suggestions for VFK.  You can suggest cartoon characters too.

In 2017, VFK finally got 2 Naruto Shippuden Costumes.  I'd love to see that line continued with some of the iconic (and some of my favorite characters/costume)

This character is AWESOME!  He could come with his sword as a hold able item!  He is my favorite Naruto Character..
Sasuke (Shippuden Outfit) - For Boys 
6LO44JJ4Z5E8

R7ETU3YME0GW
He also has a version with the white shirt zipped up 28380

W7MU4IMEH2DG
My favorite of version of Sasuke is actually when he wears this outfit, but with the Akatsuki "Taka" robe over it.  It also has a hood that could be an alternate version of the robe with the hood up.

49-499967_sasukes-wardrobe-evolution-over-the-course-of-the
4859004-413156835
204-2041604_sasuke-uchiha-sasuke-akatsuki
433-4334986_sasuke-akatsuki-png-sasuke-uchiha-and-itachi

For Females, a popular Naruto Character would be Hinata

NQ4TXRWDFAMO

GH2S8AZA3J27

Comments

• edited August 2021
    The villains of Naruto, the Akatsuki are a group of many people.  I know we cant get wigs/costumes of all of them.  But maybe their robes ,outfit, headbands, and hats they wear would be cool.  Their robe has 3 clouds on the front, and one on the back.

This is the same type of robe that sasuke once wore (pictured above) but this robe has a collar that goes around the top of the neck area (instead of a hood).

W4PK6T0JKE1V
    JVGYSAV11CZTYBFFWDTWHXIN

Here are references for the outfit the akatsuki members wear under the robe (I'm using itachi as an example).

hgr89tdbo3151 

itachi-anbu-png-itachi-without-akatsuki-cloak-11562973842cj5szbxrj8
  • itachi Here is a picture showing the 1 akatsuki cloud on the back of the cloak (this applies to sasuke's akatsuki taka (hood) robe too.  So it's 3 on the front (center, left/right), then one on the back.
  • I always felt the Black craftings webs found throughout VFK would be an awesome way to make the epic Black Suit Spiderman outfit.  Girls could get the same outfit but just let girls wear, or VFK could use the comic book reference for female black suit spiderman.  I will include that too.

CF3O7WPK7X2X
    K0L4LK5WRHJQ

Black Suit Spider Girl
    download
    fdc82828769409820a2342770537aa61
  • edited August 2021
    I'd love to see the Teen Titans outfit collection completely with 2 more rival/evil characters that were on my original suggestion post many halloween's ago.... Red X and BlackFire.

Red X is my favorite Character from Teen Titans.  Id love to see him in VFK.

Y3PKQKJ40S5J
  • edited August 2021
    Batman Beyond is a fun character!  He is relevant lately, as he is getting new comic books and a lot of batman beyond people are demanding a sequel to the animated tv show.

wac-1
  • Star Wars would offer Boba Fett and Jango Fett as my favorite costumes to suggest.

BobaF
    BobaFBacl
    jango-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4da8eacc94a
  • Mary pop ins Chalk scene dress<
  • I really want sailor sernity and tuxedo mask costumes or rest of the sailor scouts
    Also I think you mean blackfire instead of starfire because we already have starfire. 
    other anime costumes I want is lucia and kaito from mermaid melody. 
    I also like to see soul and maka from soul eater. 
    maybe instead of a female black suit spiderman they could do spider gwen or black cat 
    I like to have poison ivy costume from batman since they done harleyquin already 

cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

I really want sailor sernity and tuxedo mask costumes or rest of the sailor scouts

Also I think you mean blackfire instead of starfire because we already have starfire. 
    maybe instead of a female black suit spiderman they could do spider gwen or black cat 
    I like to have poison ivy costume from batman since they done harleyquin already 

Black Cat and Spider Gwen would be cool.  Thank you for the catch on the typo - I just changed it
  • millsfan said:

Lily_Hoshikawa said:

I really want sailor sernity and tuxedo mask costumes or rest of the sailor scouts

Black Cat and Spider Gwen would be cool.  Thank you for the catch on the typo - I just changed it
    your welcome. 
    cutelina
  • Here's a popular anime - the main characters from Demon Slayer. Tanjiro and Nezuko would be cool VFK costumes to cater to anime people.  Although Id still love to see more naruto characters more xD

Art_of_Demon_Slayer_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_A_2
    Art_of_Demon_Slayer_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_A_8
  • I want to add a few more suggestions
     Kagamine Len & Rin 
    Card captor sakura ( a classic )
    and Creamy Mami & Toshio 
    cutelina
  • I would like to suggest Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly Oddparents wanda
    cosmo
    Signature
  • I've been wanting to see these Avatar the Last Airbender costumes in game for a while now. For the guys I would like to see Zuko and for the girls I would like to see Katara

Zuko
    katara
    vfkk
  • edited July 2023
    GIVING THIS THREAD A WELL DESERVED BUMP!  

1. Sasuke
    2. Hinata
    3. Akatsuki Robes
    4. Red X
    5. Black Suit Spiderman (crafting with black webs)
    6. Batman Beyond
    7. Boba Fett and Jango Fett
    8. Tanjiro and Nezuko!

TONS OF EPIC anime & super hero characters here!!! Let's see them happen for VFK's 16th Halloween @VFK_MINTIE Im begging you please do the akatsuki cloaks :D  
  • millsfan said:

1. Sasuke
    2. Hinata
    3. Akatsuki Robes
    4. Red X
    6. Batman Beyond
    8. Tanjiro and Nezuko!

TONS OF EPIC anime & super hero characters here!!! Let's see them happen for VFK's 16th Halloween @VFK_MINTIE Im begging you please do the akatsuki cloaks :D  
    a little early this year mills
    cutelina
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

millsfan said:

1. Sasuke
    2. Hinata
    3. Akatsuki Robes
    4. Red X
    6. Batman Beyond
    8. Tanjiro and Nezuko!

I dont think its that early... in game dev, this stuff takes time to make.  I think it's good to start brain storming now.  Halloween is just a few months away
  • millsfan said:

Lily_Hoshikawa said:

millsfan said:

1. Sasuke
    2. Hinata
    3. Akatsuki Robes
    4. Red X
    6. Batman Beyond
    8. Tanjiro and Nezuko!

I dont think its that early... in game dev, this stuff takes time to make.  I think it's good to start brain storming now.  Halloween is just a few months away
    I guess
    I still want more vocaloid & sailor moon costumes
    cutelina
  • BUMP! Could we get new naruto costumes or anything on here, that would be epic
  • millsfan said:

1. Sasuke
    2. Hinata
    3. Akatsuki Robes
    4. Red X
    6. Batman Beyond
    8. Tanjiro and Nezuko!

#5 and #7.  (I don't follow anime stuff).  I like the idea of crafting #5.