Pet Palooza Membership Suggestions

With a couple bundles of Pet Palooza items left I thought I would share a couple of pet ideas I'd love to see be apart them.

I have been suggesting a black puppy pet for a few years now and I would still LOVE to have one because I have a black dog myself in real (and she's been around about as long as VFK has so I think she deserves so representation!)

Here are some photos of her:

hope
 hope2
hope3
hope4
hope5
hope6

Her name is Hope :)

Also, my friend would really like to see the Cats Meow FX kitty but in pet form so she can carry him around!!

leo pet

Comments

• I'm in tears, Hope's chonky nature is my entire life. I 100% SUPPORT having a black puppy pet ESPECIALLY as a part of the Pet Palooza membership!!! I have a black pup in real life that I would love to have join along side me in-game. In VFK we have a number of puppy pets, even a husky and gingerbread dog, BUT we are yet to have a black puppy which is a quite common color of pup to have (especially in comparison to a gingerbread). I also LOVE the idea of adding more types of cats. We have some pretty basic cats currently in-game but after seeing the new Cats Meow FX it has brought a whole new light to the possibility of pets we could have in game, fingers crossed for seeing some larger and more detailed pets. LOVE both of these ideas!!!<3
  • Zanze said:

I'm in tears, Hope's chonky nature is my entire life. I 100% SUPPORT having a black puppy pet ESPECIALLY as a part of the Pet Palooza membership!!! I have a black pup in real life that I would love to have join along side me in-game. In VFK we have a number of puppy pets, even a husky and gingerbread dog, BUT we are yet to have a black puppy which is a quite common color of pup to have (especially in comparison to a gingerbread). I also LOVE the idea of adding more types of cats. We have some pretty basic cats currently in-game but after seeing the new Cats Meow FX it has brought a whole new light to the possibility of pets we could have in game, fingers crossed for seeing some larger and more detailed pets. LOVE both of these ideas!!!<3

Thx for your support Zanze I really appreciate it. And Hopey says thx too <3
  • I vote for a Rottie!

IMG_E0325
  • I would like a black dog or puppy too.  Also would love a pet kitty like the Cats Meow FX kitty to watch run around and carry. But what I would dearly LOVE is to have a pet bird, like a canary or parakeet along with a cage that it flies in and out of, and/or the pet bird could sit on my shoulder!  I've only wanted this pet bird in-game for about twelve and a half years so far.  :)   Maybe some day before too long hopefully, as I'm not going to be around forever!  LOL
  • That would be awesome Gal! Like a talking parrot you can have sit on your shoulder and say certain things. 
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • Teapotprincess said:

That would be awesome Gal! Like a talking parrot you can have sit on your shoulder and say certain things. 

A parrot! Could also be part of the pirate membership!  8->
  • Fonna said:

Teapotprincess said:

That would be awesome Gal! Like a talking parrot you can have sit on your shoulder and say certain things. 

A parrot! Could also be part of the pirate membership!  8->
    THAT PARROT WOULD BE NEAT FOR PIRATE MEMBERSHIP!  AND,.FOR THE PET SHOP - A CANARY OR PARAKEET, PERHAPS WITH CAGE IT CAN FLY INTO? HAVE AN OPTION TO "OPEN DOOR" ON THE CAGE AND THE BIRD WOULD FOLLOW YOU AND/OR PERCH ON YOUR SHOULDER - OR HEAD. (MY PARAKEET MINNIEMAE USED TO DO THAT. AND PREEN MY HAIR!)
  • HEY ZOEE! YES, I LOVE HOPE! FLUFFY FUR BABY! 
    THE ROTWEILER TOO. BUT THEN I LOVE LOTS DIFFERENT ANIMALS.
    THAT SAID...
    I THINK MAYBE IT WOULD BE A COOL OPTION TO HAVE A LARGER DOG SUCH AS AN ADULT SIZED ONE. MAYBE HAVE A "GROW" OPTION? LIKE PROGRESS.
    THE SOFT AND FLUFFY CAT PET, LIKE THE FX, WOULD BE SUPER DUPER NEAT TOO! 

PLEASE DO ADD THE BIRDS AND THES DOGS AND CAT OPTIONS, STAFF.
    MEGA THANKS!.
  • I really want a lizard pet or a snake or a turtle or a fish 
    cutelina
  • Zoe Aww Hope is so cute and adorable give her hugs and kisses from me okay I love dogs like Hope I am all dogs person and all animal love person she looks so cute in her ballet tutu