Closet room!

I want a room that is a giant closet. You go into the room and there are empty hangers and shoe displays. You click on a hanger and it opens up your inventory and you can add a outfit to the rack. The room could be part of a fashion membership or a gold stamp room. Imagine the giant closet from the princess diaries two or suite life of zack and cody. You could walk around and look at all of your outfits on display. 
cutelina

Comments

• GREAT IDEA! @VFK_Enigma  & @VFK please do this!
    Lauryn-removebg-preview-removebg-preview
  • Lily_Hoshikawa said:

I want a room that is a giant closet. You go into the room and there are empty hangers and shoe displays. You click on a hanger and it opens up your inventory and you can add a outfit to the rack. The room could be part of a fashion membership or a gold stamp room. Imagine the giant closet from the princess diaries two or suite life of zack and cody. You could walk around and look at all of your outfits on display. 

LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH ! :)
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Lauryn said:

GREAT IDEA! @VFK_Enigma  & @VFK please do this!

Lauryn said:

thank you 

cutelina
  • MissWitch said:

Lily_Hoshikawa said:

MissWitch said:

Lily_Hoshikawa said:

MissWitch said:

Lily_Hoshikawa said:

thank you 
    cutelina
  • This is a really great idea! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

This is a really great idea! :)

thank you 
    cutelina
  • I am in love with this idea :)
  • I would really love a closet like this!

There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • I do remember the staff once upon a time was testing the option to dress our mannequins and we could just click on them to wear the outfit. I guess that ran into some glitches. Would have been cool.
    I would like to add to your awesome suggestion with one of my own. I'd love  head only mannequins for hat displays. 
  • Munchykin said:

I am in love with this idea :)

thank you 
    cutelina
  • Teapotprincess said:

I would really love a closet like this!

me too. 
    cutelina
  • Fonna said:

I do remember the staff once upon a time was testing the option to dress our mannequins and we could just click on them to wear the outfit. I guess that ran into some glitches. Would have been cool.

I would like to add to your awesome suggestion with one of my own. I'd love  head only mannequins for hat displays. 
    that sounds really cool. I think a head mannequin would be great. I hope in addition to hats it could also wear wigs and possibly necklaces/earrings since I seen mannequins like that. 
    cutelina