13th Anniversary Game Outfit (Pieces or Full) for credits

If you're missing any of the 13th Anniversary Game Outfit pieces, or just don't want to play the games anymore to get the last items you need, I'm trading them for credits.

Hat - 50k
Shirt (Boy or Girl) - 25k
Pants (Boy or Girl) - 25k
Shoes (Boy or Girl) - 25k

Full Outfit - 100k

Also available 10th, 11th and 12th Anniversary outfits.

Comments

• Brain Freeze, I'll buy a full outfit for girls when the shoes are out.  Just send me a note here when you are ready.

Thanks very much...will save me some work.

Mellow
  • Hey Brain.  If you have more of them, my wife would like a girls outfit and I'd like a boys outfit.  I'd handle both transactions.  Again, if you have extra.  Thanks much and please let me know.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain Freeze, I'll buy a full outfit for girls when the shoes are out.  Just send me a note here when you are ready.

Mellow
    Ready.  Will you be on around closing tonight?  If not, I'll be back on tomorrow night.

Flamanar said:

Hey Brain.  If you have more of them, my wife would like a girls outfit and I'd like a boys outfit.  I'd handle both transactions.  Again, if you have extra.  Thanks much and please let me know.  Flame

Sure. I have them for you now.
  • Can I buy the girl's top and pants from you? I won the shoes today. Thanks

• Brain_Freeze said:

Hey Brain.  If you have more of them, my wife would like a girls outfit and I'd like a boys outfit.  I'd handle both transactions.  Again, if you have extra.  Thanks much and please let me know.  Flame

Thanks!  I'll keep an eye out for you on game.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • DaisyGlitterHeart said:

Can I buy the girl's top and pants from you? I won the shoes today. Thanks

Sure.  I should be on tonight some.
  • Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain Freeze, I'll buy a full outfit for girls when the shoes are out.  Just send me a note here when you are ready.

Mellow
    Ready.  Will you be on around closing tonight?  If not, I'll be back on tomorrow night.

Flamanar said:

Howdy Brain,

I'm going to be online for a bit, let me know if you can meet up?

Mellow
  • MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Mellow

Flamanar said:

Howdy Brain,

Mellow
    Sorry got busy with things.  Will you be on Monday night?
  • Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Mellow

Flamanar said:

Howdy Brain,

Mellow

Howdy Brain,

I will be back on tonight.  I have a photo shoot at 3:30pm (EST) and will need to edit those images for my editor first, but than I'll be back on later in the evening.  Care to set a time and we can just meet up?

Mellow
  • Can I get 2 pairs of girl pants? I will be on until about 5 CST then I will be back on later tonight.
  • MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Mellow

Flamanar said:

Howdy Brain,

Mellow

Howdy Brain,

I will be back on tonight.  I have a photo shoot at 3:30pm (EST) and will need to edit those images for my editor first, but than I'll be back on later in the evening.  Care to set a time and we can just meet up?

Mellow
    I'm home and I'll be on throughout the evening.  I'll be at castle gate most of the time.
  • linzinator said:

Can I get 2 pairs of girl pants? I will be on until about 5 CST then I will be back on later tonight.

Sure.  I'll be at castle gate most of the evening.  If I don't respond, give me a few minutes and i'll be back.  
  • hi hi brain! 

if you have any left i would like two full girls outfits and one each girls pants and shoes - 250k.

i will be on for the event tomorrow (Wednesday) about half an hour before it starts. Castle gate seems to be your meeting place of choice so i will be there.  thank you!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

hi hi brain! 

if you have any left i would like two full girls outfits and one each girls pants and shoes - 250k.

i will be on for the event tomorrow (Wednesday) about half an hour before it starts. Castle gate seems to be your meeting place of choice so i will be there.  thank you!
    Are you on after today's event?
  • edited June 2021
    I need outfit 13th
    for 100K please :)

for 
    10t and 12th

300k?
  • Munchykin said:

I need outfit 13th

for 
    10t and 12th

300k?
    Sure.  Not sure when i'm going to be on next.  Mostly just evenings now.  (closing time Mon-Fri?)
  • Brain_Freeze said:

Munchykin said:

I need outfit 13th

for 
    10t and 12th

300k?
    Sure.  Not sure when i'm going to be on next.  Mostly just evenings now.  (closing time Mon-Fri?)
    will you be on late tonight?