Space Week Events – Win up to 1,000,000 credits!

edited March 2021 in VFK General
Space Week Station Mission-01

Hello fellow VFKers!

I am excited to *launch* my newest event series! During VFK's Space Week, I will be hosting a series of events that I have affectionately coined the Space Station Mission Series! There event series will start on Friday, March 19, 2021. There will be four unique events in total, and grandiose prizes for those who complete each event. Keep reading to get more information.

During each event, you will start in the Lobby of my Space Station. From there, you will navigate the corridors of the station to find the event room hidden away. Once you have entered the event for that day, you will play to try and win. If you win in the specific event for that day, you will be rewarded with 10,000 credits! You will have to navigate the same hallway as a challenge to find the event room for that day every time you enter a new event.

Those who complete all three unique events scheduled during Space Week will gain access to the fourth and final event, the Single Player Space Escape! You will get 30 minutes to escape from my maniacal machinations set up in the deep regions of space and time itself. Those who escape all of the challenges in my single player event will be put into the pot for the grand prize: 1,000,000 credits.

The pot will be split among all of the players who successfully escape from the Single Player Space Escape event. So, if only one person escapes in time, they will win the entire 1,000,000 credits. If four people escape, the prize would be split as 250,000 for each person.

I hope to see you at my events during this Spacetastic Week!

Here are the event times set out thus far:

Friday, March 19, 4:30–5:30 PM CST
Saturday, March 20, 4:30–5:30 PM CST
Sunday, March 21, 6:00–7:00 PM CST

Comments

• Hey @Paintcan will you be running more events like this?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Hi @iStella,

Yes! The plan is to create more events. I have been quite busy with real life obligations, so I have not been able to spend time creating more events. But I will definitely try to make more come the summer time, when I am more free to play VFK :)
  • Woot woot I'm stoked!  So I will look for them in the summer thx!!

good luck on your projects in real!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!