2021 Anniversary Memebership Brainstorm Thread!

edited April 2021 in VFK General
So... I know I am starting this thread early but due to my plain excitement about what the possible memberships might be this coming summer I figured why not. My idea is a crochet/knitting membership about cats and yarn. Now I know not everybody in VFK knits and crochets like I do but I know a few other players that do. Plus, with the cat concept incorporated into it maybe it would be more appealing to more players. The room could be a giant yarn basket. The magic could be turn into cat magic? Or.. an animation (similar to Christmas Ribbon Magic) that has to do with getting tangled in yarn? The magic could be called "Tangled". Idk what the mount could be other than a giant house cat. We already have giant cat mounts though. Suggestions welcome on possible mounts. The second idea for a membership could be a pirate membership. I can't take credit for the pirate membership idea cause I heard somebody in game saying they wanted it. I sadly don't remember who but figured I would pass the idea along. The membership room could be of a pirate ship deck with the sea in background. Maybe at night and the moon shining over head with a moon light beam shining onto the ship helm. I know Tatiana_SilverHeart wants a monkey and parrot pet to go with it. Maybe not a monkey mount but a monkey pet? Idk what the mount could be. Technically we don't HAVE to have mounts with the memberships? Maybe just a house cat pet for cat/yarn membership (not kitten since we have kittens already.) and a monkey pet for the pirate membership. I know a royal membership or space membership was also thought of by some other players. Let me know what all you players out there think? Let's get brainstorming and share those ideas/thoughts/suggestions!

@MadSparrow @Tatiana_SilverHeart @CaptainBlueMaxx @CandyCars @Millionear @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• I think a pirate membership would be neat, and for a mount, a PIRATE SHIP to ride on! Whether an FX, like adventure balloon, or actual mount. (And open a new room in Colonial too? Hint hint!)
    The cat/yarn/crochet one would be neat. Maybe fx could be cat getting tangled with yarn? Or, turn into a cat and have ball of yarn you would bat at and chase! The cat's meow!

A 13 theme could be wrapped up too. Maybe like a twilight zone theme having to do with 13. Mysteriously spooky!
    Maybe 13 rooms event? Lol well, you never know...
    Or a scavenger hunt for a porter like an elevator doors set that shows number 13 on top over door (before you exit), no matter where you go?
    Just thinking, but come on guys, they have to make things too. Let's make it fun!

• I'm thinking more of a fairytale princess theme membership with castle rooms with carriages and coaches for our ponies. Or maybe a British Isle themed membership with items connected to English, Welsh, Irish, and Scottish mythology. Or either a renaissance/medieval or 18th century membership. Or even a King Arthur themed membership.
  • Oooh, I like your suggestions, Rhodopis, especially about the King Arthur theme.  It could tie in with a lot of the medieval knight/jousting items we already have.  Would be nice to see and maybe with a little darker edge to it, concerning Merlin, The Lady of the Lake, Modred and/or Morgan le Fay.  If not, perhaps a totally different direction with a younger Arthur before his reign as King and discovering Excalibur!  :)

• Thanks for commenting and sharing ideas @Rhodopis and @Kyna. I love the ideas of a Fairytale Princess, Renaissance and/or Medieval membership. Maybe with a midsummer vibe?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• LOVE the idea of of pirate theme!  Also the Merlin one sounds pretty cool too! can't wait to see what comes
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• bump!

waterfallglow signature

• I love to have a film noir/silent film membership. Everything in black and white. there could be cute little speech bubbles props or a board with action phases I also kill to have a membership based on the 1700/1800 hundreds one focused on the colonial age or one set in Victorian London. or a membership that is set all of the way back in Leonardo da Vinci's time period and they could re create his art and inventions. 
    cutelina
  • A good mix of ideas here! Like the mix. :bz