NEW Space Ship Fins - Elementals

edited March 2021 in VFK General
Can someone please explain where you find the elementals for this new piece? It's driving me crazy that there's no instructions.

Space

Comments

• edited March 2021
    i think there are a couple ways to get them!! some are from past events so you might have to trade for those ones, but i think the moon blossoms/burning embers can be harvested if u have empty elemental bottles (both at sleepy hollow). 

and if you have a dragon mount, burning down bushes around the kingdom can give u random crafting supplies, so u could also get some that way
  • edited March 2021
    Moon dust, burning embers, cinnamon dust and morning mist are all 'ethereal' elementals (also 'mountain foxglove' and 'arctic ice water' are ethereals).  Those came from special host events some time ago.  moon blossoms come from the white plants you see in (for example) the Dark Forest in Western age (need an empty bottle to gather those).  The 'ethereal' elementals will require trading with someone who still has those from the previous events.  Hope that helps, and hope I didn't miss anything  in that explanation.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Adding to the above:  the piece is tradeable.  you don't need to do the magic for it.  Fyi.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick