January / February Events – Antique Giveaway Raffle

edited January 2021 in VFK General
Jan and Feb Events-01

Hi! This is my thread for events that I will be creating throughout January and February! Instead of another V.I.P. Membership Giveaway, I will be giving away antique items through a raffle! The rules of the giveaway will also change to reflect the amount being raffled off. Read on to learn more about the raffle!

One antique item will be raffled off after every event. Those who attend and win at the event will have their name entered into the raffle for that day. Once the winner is chosen, the raffle resets until the next event. There are no cumulative qualifications or entries like the last giveaway, instead everything resets for each event. If you want to keep being entered in raffles for the antique items, you have to keep coming and winning at the most recent event.

There is no set amount of events that will occur, or set amount of antiques that will be given away. There may only be three events, or there may be fifteen. It is all truly up in the air, but if I do have any events during the next two months they will conclude with an antique raffle. The antique raffle will 100% conclude at the end of February to change to my March / Space Month Events and Giveaways.

I hope to see you at my events in the upcoming month, and I thank you for all your support thus far!! :D

Here is a sneak peek of some of the items being given away in the raffle:
Spoiler:

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 8.49.45 PM

There are more antiques that are not pictured that may be included! Stay tuned to this thread for more updates and events posted soon!!

Comments

• OOOh, sounds great, Paintcan!  Looking forward to your events, which are always fun.  

• Awesome, Paint! I really enjoy your games, keep 'em coming!

There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • edited January 2021
    Hockey Puck Hits-01

See you at the event!!

In order to have your name added to the Antique raffle that follows the conclusion of the event you must win a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl.

The raffle will take place after the conclusion of the event. You can join to see the raffle results live approx. 30 minutes after the event has officially concluded. The results of the raffle will also be posted on here along with the list of winners.

Hope to see you there!

Here is the winner of the Antique raffle:
    Spoiler:
    Winner: AngelKat!!
    Prize: Mr Clutter Parrot Tee-Shirt - Boy - Antique
  • edited January 2021
    Polar Plinko-01

Test your luck at this phenomenal Polar Plink-o Event! The event is tomorrow, January 16, from 6:00–7:00 PM CST.

To earn an entry in the Antique raffle that will occur 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event, you must win either a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl, or Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl. You can only gain one entry at this event, but you are welcome to come back and play multiple times!

I hope you can come join me in some fun at Polar Plink-o!

Here is the winner of the Antique Raffle for this event:
    Spoiler:
    Prize: Miniature Christmas Village - Chalet - Antique!