Trouble with downloading new client on my mac

Are there any other mac users who have a problem where this window comes up when they try to use the new client? I'm able to download it alright, but when I try to open it this comes up, and I am unable to play the game.

vfk_client_screenshot

Any advice would be very appreciated, Thank you! I hope all is going well in the vfk world!

Comments

• I had something very similar happen when I tried to download is on my windows laptop! It said the file was dangerous and therefore the download was blocked.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited December 2020
    @HBforever When I first downloaded it on my windows laptop, I had same problem. I figured out that if you click the thing in the pop up download window that says "More info", a new button will appear that says "Run Anyway". Click that button and you can then finish downloading from there. I posted pictures below for reference. I hope this helps and solves your issue.

Sadly, I can't be of any help for you @Tyrell-Rose since I don't have a Mac. However, I hope somebody that does have a Mac is able to help and that you can get it downloaded.

epicges 1
    epicges 2

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Press Command and it will have to be manually opened. I had the same issue. They are working on the MAC version still. After you do the command, you won't have an issue opening it.
    Pixsig
  • Okay, thank you! I will try that!
  • it worked! thank you so much!