Globe not working

UGH!  No matter how many times I do it, the globe will not open in Chapter 13.  Am I missing something?  Or is it a glitch?  I tooled all through the FFD section, and see no other people with issues with the globe.  The world is against me.  LOL  HEEELLLLLPPP!!!  Please ;)

Flamanar

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments

• Howdy @Flamanar!

We are checking into your game now!  What happens when you turn the top of the globe like this:

Left 4 turns
    Right 10 turns
    Left 7 turns
    Right 9 turns

VFK_Mintie
  • edited August 2020
    In checking your game we aren't finding any issues.   One thing to try is; if it is not opening with the combination above, back up twice and then go back to the globe and put in the combination again.  In reference to the above hint, left is having the mouse on the left side of the globe knob and right is having the mouse on the right side of the globe knob.

If it is still not working for you just let is know and we will put you at a saved game just after the globe opens!

I hope this helps!  

Keep up the good mystery solving!!

VFK_Mintie 
  • VFK_Mintie said:

In checking your game we aren't finding any issues.   One thing to try is; if it is not opening with the combination above, back up twice and then go back to the globe and put in the combination again.  In reference to the above hint, left is having the mouse on the left side of the globe knob and right is having the mouse on the right side of the globe knob.

If it is still not working for you just let is know and we will put you at a saved game just after the globe opens!

I hope this helps!  

Keep up the good mystery solving!!

VFK_Mintie 
    (hugs) @VFK_Mintie  I will try again tomorrow.  When I do the left and right turns in your first post, simply nothing happens.  I even exited out of the game altogether, cleared cache and went back to the note with the hints and walked the foyer and stairs and whatnot, then went to the globe and still got nowhere.  Probably a hiccup.  I will let ya know either way tomorrow.  Thanks so much for getting back to me!!  I'm trying to finish off the Miss Clues before the new one comes out.  Done most of them.  This one, imho, is the most difficult by far.  I liked the spooky garden one the best, because it includes Dyer Mansion views in it.  That was really cool.  Haunted Garden I think.  Cruise most deadly was challenging but cool.  Trials of Salem seemed the most 'polished'.  But I'm enjoying them all.  :)  Keep 'em coming!!!  Flame

• @VFK_Mintie worked fine just now.  lol!  at least the 'world' is 'against' me ;)  (hugs) and thanks again!!!!!!!!!

Flame