New Look for Miss Clue!

edited August 2020 in General

We are excited to announce that a whole new look has come to MissClue.com!

misscluewebsite

Every page has been completely revamped and the homepage has a brand new appearance and interface!

There are lots of updates coming so keep a look out.  In the mean time we would love to hear your opinion of the new look and what you think of the changes!

VFK_Mintie

Comments

• Crazy about the new look. It embraces the brand even more closely! :) THANK YOU MISS CLUE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I think it looks great!! What does the third menu option say though? The cursive confuses me and I can't tell what it is saying... :( Thanks!
  • Howdy @Purrfect!

Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

The third menu option is called "Characters" and goes to a page which lets you meet the characters in each Miss Clue Mysteries!

VFK_Mintie

• @VFK_Mintie Thank you!!!!!!
  • @VFK_Mintie love the look, but:  I'd like to see a separate 'VFK' section that's easy for people to navigate to from the homepage, for those who don't play Miss Clue (which I'm guessing is a fair number of the membership).  Right now, there's nothing on the revamped homepage that shows non-MissClue players how to get to the 'VFK' discussion section of MissClue.  Maybe a 'split' homepage would work.  Artwork for VFK on one side to go to that area of MissClue.com, and Artwork for Miss Clue on the other side to go to that area of MissClue.com.  The reason I ask is because there doesn't appear to be the ancillary/separate 'VFK-only' forums anymore (ones not run by VFK).   And truth be told...when I came back to game, it took me a bit to figure out exactly where people were discussing VFK in general.  And the 'discussions' being the way they are posed a recent problem for me, which I still don't fully understand.  All of this to say:   some serious Miss Clue/VFK overlap, and I found it confusing.  Yes, I know you play Miss Clue from within VFK (which I'm actually doing right now).  However, all things stem from VFK.  Not from Miss Clue games, or Captain Warlock or anything else.

After looking at the new homepage, there are 2 items there that lead to the same place: the MissClue forum.  The bottom left envelopes are probably not needed at all as it's redundant.  The  folder with the magnifying glass on it should probably more clearly explain what clicking on it does (takes you to the 'products' page for Miss Clue).  It's also not clear (regarding the products) whether a person has to purchase the products, or if they can  simply play them all from within VFK.  Right now, I know I can play most Miss Clue games from within VFK, but Perils at Pemberley?  I'm not even sure if we have to buy that or if it's a free download or something.

Best solution would be a separate VFK forum website, but not sure you all have the time or means to create such a thing.

You folks work hard on things, and I appreciate it.  That being said, I usually give my (personal) straight constructive criticism when warranted.  The above reflects my personal experiences and personal suggestions since coming back to game last May. 

Thanks much, keep up the good work, and (hugs).  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • OMG The New Look is SOOOOOO FABULOUS!!!

I love it and it has a neat feel, its just missing jane's sheep :Do

Thank you for all the updates mintie!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • The new looks are amazing.  I look forward to all the changes coming to Miss Clue and VFK.  It will make playing the game all the more fun and exiciting!

That being said, I found what I think is an error; incorrect information for the description of Clement Weatherby.  It is the same information given for Mr. Radcliff.  Location:  Characters mentu tab on upper homepage; #3 Peril of Pemberley, Clement Weathrby     
  • I totally LOVE the new look it was a nice change when I came to login to the forum!

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the new Miss Clue!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited September 2020
    I would say it's stunning!  Love love love it, its really different from other sites.  The newspaper concept is so cool I'm looking forward to more articles coming!

Is top secret going to always go to the messages boards or is there something planned for it?

Thanks for the update! I'll have to replay some missclue games to get all ready for the new one!
    ColourzRNice2
  • This is how it looks like on my phone!

Screenshot_20200907-142810_Puffin
    Screenshot_20200907-142815_Puffin

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • They did a nice rework on the site.
  • Being a Miss Clue fan I can't get enough updates, and to see the website be completely revamped was absolutely amazing!  It's very sleek and has Jane Darcy written all over it.  

Thank you for all effort!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • Howdy @kyna!

That was a great find!  It has been updated and should be correct now!

-Mintie
  • Cool, never checked out the character BIO before, I like it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!