3D Adventure

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 4.38.34 PM

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 4.38.48 PM

The new updated EpicAges and MissClue websites look great, looking forward to 3D!

bepannah01

Comments

• WOOT WOOT!  I agree love the new look!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Will this be running on Adobe Air? I cannot use the desktop version of EA because my Mac will not allow me to use Adobe Air, but I would LOVE to be able to use EA3D! @VFK_Mintie
  • @Paintcan The EA 3D Client does not require adobe air, and it should run well on your Mac!
  • After the client is released, will there still be an option to play VFK in a browser (2D)?  I don't need to, but maybe old PC folks might get stressed depending on the demand on their 'pooters. Some older folks might also have motion-discomfort in a 3D setting.  Just curious.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • @Flamanar the EA 3D Client includes the current 2D game, though it also includes 3D capabilities that are scheduled to be launched in October, the 2D is by no means being discontinued!

The 3D elements will work much like any other part of VFK and they will load seamlessly in the new EA 3D client!

Also the new client runs the current 2D game perceptibly faster than either the current browser game or the current Epic Ages Desktop Client, it also includes UI enhancements and support for multiple instances, so people who like to use more than one account at a time will not be affected by the EOL of Flash in the Browser!

As I mentioned above it also removes the requirement that Adobe Air be installed on the system in order for the game to work!
  • edited August 2020
    @VFK_Mintie it sounds amazing!  Can't wait to try it out :)  Thanks for the extra info.  Honestly, I'm surprised Adobe waited this long to give up on Flash.  From what I've seen, it's been a sinking ship since its earliest stages.  Good riddance, Adobe.  Welcome VFK 2.0  ;)

Thanks again!  (Flame hugs).

(ETA:  THANKS @VFK_Enigma, sorry about that lol!)

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • 3D!

3D Adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH OUR HEARTS.

Yes, we can't wait. :D :D :D

Look at that bonfire. :O

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • ENIGMA,
    1: WILL I NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANOTHER EA OR WILL THE EA DESKTOP UPDATE? I HAVE EA DESKTOP, AND ITS THE MAIN ONE I USE.

2:CHROME ALLOWED ME TO LOG IN MY TWO OTHER ACCOUNTS, WHILE I AM LOGGED INTO EA BUT THIS HAS BEEN A PAIN OF LATE.
    I CAN ONLY HAVE ONE LOGGED ON AT A TIME NOW. IF, SAY, AUNTIE IS LOGGED IN VIA EA, AND LOGS OUT WHILE OTHER TWO ARE LOGGED ON IN CHROME, THE CHROME TABS WILL CRASH.
    THIS PROBLEM IS A MORE RECENT ONE, SO NOT SURE IF IS THE FLASH CAUSING IT?

TY ENIGMA AND HUGS!
  • Yay Enigma thank you for updating us on 3D. I cant wait to try it out . You ROCK Enigma, Hugs your loyal mapper Twinkles