Antique Event

I've been thinking about new ideas for VFK, and this one popped into my head.

An antique event that's only one day for one hour. Not two days in a row for an hour event.

The items would be super old brought back.

Example:
2008/2009 Halloween Costumes like the Pirate, Skeleton, and Mummy.

They're super hard to find now days, and the players who do have them, many don't play anymore.

There could also be items such as old Host Hat's or clothes from 2008/2009.

Basically, the antique event would be every year or every 2 years and it would bring back items that aren't really seen anymore from the first few years of VFK.

The items would still have a huge trading value, but they'd be back in circulation. Meaning, the trading community would sky rocket and items wouldn't be lost due to player inactivity.

Other items that are highly wanted yet hard to find:

Boys Feather
Girls Feather
Angel outfit (mainly shoes)
Black and white striped beanie

Feel free to add more items you would like to see back in circulation that have been lost due to player inactivity!

Comments

• How about some more classic furniture? such as the lawn mowers, original cauldron, original cornucopia, chocolate bunny/frog/turtle chairs, sandbox, sir/lady gobbles ( I think that is the correct name ) mini tv, original snowy bay window, original snowman, original easter baskets/christmas dolls/christmas toys, the cactus, mining furniture, hay bales. 
    cutelina
  • I like this idea a lot!! :)