Glitch- Can't Call Aunt

So the cousin just invited me to stay the night. I'm back at the resort trying to call Aunt Ellen, but everytime I dial the phone, the game gets stuck. It just rings once, and then that's it. I can't back out. I've tried reloading a saved game and I've even started from the beginning, but I can't get past this part because the game keep glitching. Any ideas? 

Comments

• Hi @guest649748

Thank you for letting us know about this, that is a very interesting issue you've found!

Are you calling from the phone in the hall, or the one in Jane's room?

Also, would you be willing to send us a recent saved game so we could located and fix the problem?

Reviewing your latest saved game would tell us exactly why you can't proceed, if you would like to send us the saved game just follow the instructions below!

You can find your saved game, by holding the Windows Key, and pressing R, to bring up the "Run Box".

Then, paste the path below into the Run field, and press enter, or click OK:

%APPDATA%\com.missclue.formulafordanger\Local Store\saves

The folder that opens, will have one file per game-save you have created.

Find your saved game file (it will have the same name as your save in the Miss Clue menu), and send it to this email address:

support@missclue.com

This will be very helpful in solving the problem!

VFK_Mintie
  • Here are instructions for a MAC Computer:

You can find your saved game, by opening Finder, clicking the "Go" menu in the top bar, then clicking "Go To Folder...".

In the window that opens, enter this text, and press Enter:

~/Library/Application Support/com.missclue.formulafordanger/Local Store/saves

The folder that opens, will have one file per game-save you have created.

Find your saved game file (it will have the same name as your save in the Miss Clue menu), and send it to this email address:

support@missclue.com

VFK_Mintie
  • I can definitely send a saved game! It happens from the hallway phone and Jane's room. 

• edited April 2022
    Thank you so much for your saved game @all_is_on, an update has been pushed and that should never occur again!

Thank you again for reaching out and letting us know about this!

-VFK_Mintie