SPACE MONTH CHALLENGES! (Beta) Extensive Info Thread

edited March 2020 in General

Do leave your tips and tricks and knowledges for the tasks!

SPACE MONTH CHALLENGES (BETA)

TIPS, TRICKS, FYI:

>Task tip: You can complete other tasks without Alien FX. So while you complete your alien FX quests, you can start the other tasks.

> Space Credits task: Shoot your opponent 40x each then rest then shoot 40x again. Whilst shooting, click CTRL button.

> Dancing Alien: Leave an account with alien FX on to dance in the Space Party Boat and jump your accounts and dance with them!

> Mural tip: Do not rotate the galaxy mural and use any room except Colonial Living Room! Murals 1-3 on bottom and murals 4-6 on top.

> Drone tip: You can give perms to friends and accounts and can control drone in room with perms.

> Space trip and Space Suit task: You can do both of these tasks at the same time. 

> Drone tip: Click all the control options.

SPACE MONTH CHALLENGES General Summary:

Space Challenge I - Night Fighters! - Complete 5 Plays Of Night Fighters, Earn 100+ Points Per Play! 

Space Challenge II - Alien Shop! - Visit the Alien Shop in Space Age, and buy 10 unique Alien Items!

Space Challenge III - Space Bottle! - Win a Space Bottle from Space Pirates!

Space Challenge IV - Space Mission! - Start a Space Mission at the Galactic Trading Post! 

Space Challenge V - Victorian Maze! - Win a 'Solar System - Venus Pin' from the Victorian Mazes!

Space Challenge VI - Space Merchants! - Visit Miss Solaria and the Waylee Trader 3 Times, Once Per Day!  
Hint: Say "Yes Please" "Please" and "Thank you" to Miss Solaria, and "Do you have any shipments for me?" to the Waylee Trader! 

Space Challenge VII - Space Credits! - Earn 5,000 Credits from Space Pirates, Night Fighters or Laser Tag!  

Space Challenge VIII - Laser Tag! - Win a 'Solar System - Moon Pin' from Laser Tag!

Space Challenge IX - Space Teleport! - Teleport Through A Molecular Space Teleporter! 

Space Challenge X - Alien Dance! - Dance With A Dancing Alien At The Space Party Boat! 

Space Challenge XI - Active Object! - Buy An Active Object From The Galactic Trading Post, And Activate It In Your Room!

Space Challenge XII - Space Chairs! - Sit in a chair at the UFO, sit in a chair at the Command Center in Space Age, and sit in a chair at the Observation Deck!

Space Challenge XIII - Space Trip! - Visit 10 areas in Space Age in 5 minutes!

Space Challenge XIV - Space Suit! - Wear a complete space suit, and travel through at least 8 areas in Space Age!

Space Challenge XV - Drone Flight! - Launch a Drone, and fly using each control of the Drone! 

Space Challenge XVI - Space Mural! - Purchase the Galaxy Space Mural from the Alien Shop in Space Age, and assemble those new panels of the Galaxy Space Mural in a room! 

Space Challenge XVII - Space Records! - Insert 2 separate Space Records, in 2 separate Space Record Players!

Space Challenge XVIII - Space Ride! - Ride a Space Ride! 

Space Challenge XIX - Space Sheep! - Find 10 Space Sheep in Space Age in 5 minutes! 

PRIZE DETAILS:

After completing challenges I through IV, you will receive the exclusive Moon Rock Chair Set!

After completing challenges V through VIII, you will receive the exclusive Solar System - Earth Pin!

After completing challenges IX through XII, you will receive the exclusive Mysterious Space Bottle - Purple!

After completing challenges XIII through XIV, you will receive the exclusive Blue Space Jumpsuit Outfit!

After completing challenges I through XX, you will receive the exclusive Falling Meteor Enchantment!

Spae Tasks Prizes Newsletter

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• This looks so fun, I wish I could play :P
  • millsfan said:

This looks so fun, I wish I could play :P

I'M EXCITED FOR OUTFIT AND FX! Wish you could play as well Mills! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • MARCH 27

PIN EXCHANGE IN WAYLEE TRADER 

- Collect all 4 Solar System pins to obtain 5th pin. 

Space Month Pins:

Mercury - Host Hunt (ended)

Venus - Mazes (available)

Earth - Tasks (available)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Updated 3/19/2020

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • For task 10, do you have to be in alien costume and dance? Or is it someone else has to be in an alien costume and dance?
  • Kitten said:

For task 10, do you have to be in alien costume and dance? Or is it someone else has to be in an alien costume and dance?

I think you just dance with a dancing alien. I don't know for sure though. I used FX last time..

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT my problem is, when I go in there its empty xD
  • @Kitten You are right, I tried with a clone and someone in alien is dancing and it worked!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Updated 3/23/2020

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Updated 3/25/2020

Added more in tips area!

hand galaxy
    JLd0

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2020
    Im FLIPPING out @VFK_MINTIE  I was last on vfk two days ago wishing I had an alien beanie to match the gold stamp outfit and now I see people wearing an alien beanie in VFK.  OMG I wish I was able to play during space month this season, so much cool stuff Im missing.  I havent had a chance to do a single space task....
  • @millsfan

Try to do these:

After completing challenges IX through XII, you will receive the exclusive Mysterious Space Bottle - Purple!

So you have the purple bottle and then run them and get the beanie!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Do we know how many prizes are in the pool for the purple bottle? and are these new prizes only in the purple bottle?  Also @VFK_MINTIE how long are tasks available?
  • millsfan said:

Do we know how many prizes are in the pool for the purple bottle? and are these new prizes only in the purple bottle?  Also @VFK_MINTIE how long are tasks available?

I just ran my purple bottle so I'll let you know!

@millsfan

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2020
    Could anyone please tell me how to construct the space ride?  I have all the parts, I just don't know how to use the arrows.  When I place them in a room, they disappear so I can't see where to place them. It's like working with invisible pieces!  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for any help, hints, and tips!

Patticakes
  • Are there any tutorials on how to build the space ride?
    Patticakes
  • Patticakes said:

Could anyone please tell me how to construct the space ride?  I have all the parts, I just don't know how to use the arrows.  When I place them in a room, they disappear so I can't see where to place them. It's like working with invisible pieces!  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for any help, hints, and tips!

Say ride off to see the arrows. Ride off and ride on are the commands.

Also there might be some rooms in popular that are open. I've seen some players open their rooms to help. Don't forget to say thank you to them! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thank you for the help! I had no idea to say ride on and ride off!  It was just invisible! 
    Patticakes
  • Ride on, ride off worked perfectly!  Thanks so very much!!!

Patticakes
  • @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE

This image is not mine, a friend won the alien beanie.  Question - Could the dev's add rarity levels in the titles of the new expedition items such as the beanie?  It would help understand if the prize is rare or common (like how the other items list the rarity).  I was personally wondering because I want to win a beanie and have no clue if its rare or not?

Thank you
    W2E5IAVX2F66
  • @millsfan You acquire the beanie by doing the space tasks; finishing a certain amount of tasks means you win the purple space bottle, and then you run that in mission.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Purrfect said:

@millsfan You acquire the beanie by doing the space tasks; finishing a certain amount of tasks means you win the purple space bottle, and then you run that in mission.

Ya but does every bottle give a beanie? Or is it a rare prize? Notice the normal space bottles have rare and common prizes. I was asking if the purple bottle has a prize pool of many new common or rare prizes, and the rarity of the hat
  • @millsfan Gotcha! Not sure. Good luck!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • millsfan said:

@VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE

This image is not mine, a friend won the alien beanie.  Question - Could the dev's add rarity levels in the titles of the new expedition items such as the beanie?  It would help understand if the prize is rare or common (like how the other items list the rarity).  I was personally wondering because I want to win a beanie and have no clue if its rare or not?

Thank you
    W2E5IAVX2F66

@millsfan

It's only exclusive for Purple Mysterious Bottle. Not for standard bottle!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

@millsfan You acquire the beanie by doing the space tasks; finishing a certain amount of tasks means you win the purple space bottle, and then you run that in mission.

Ya but does every bottle give a beanie? Or is it a rare prize? Notice the normal space bottles have rare and common prizes. I was asking if the purple bottle has a prize pool of many new common or rare prizes, and the rarity of the hat
    So far, only Alien Knitted Hat is the special prize for Purple bottle. I haven't heard anything other than that!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

So far, only Alien Knitted Hat is the special prize for Purple bottle. I haven't heard anything other than that!
    But does every purple bottle give one, or is it just a rare item that could come from the purple bottle?
  • millsfan said:

GIFT said:

millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

But does every purple bottle give one, or is it just a rare item that could come from the purple bottle?
    millsfan said:

GIFT said:

millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

Every purple bottle has it. It's a guaranteed win!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

millsfan said:

GIFT said:

millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

millsfan said:

GIFT said:

millsfan said:

Purrfect said:

Every purple bottle has it. It's a guaranteed win!

Oh. I thought there were several new prizes for a “chance” to win. Had no clue it was guanranteed. Some players told me it took several tries to get .
  • edited March 2020
    My expedition is finally done and I got the beanie!  YAY.  It seems VFK now added the term "Unique" after the beanie.  I suppose my post here yesterday got them to add that? 

Trying to figure out what the deal with this is, is it in every purple bottle or a rare drop 

Yesterday
    W2E5IAVX2F66
    Today

Alienbeanie
  • millsfan said:

My expedition is finally done and I got the beanie!  YAY.  It seems VFK now added the term "Unique" after the beanie.  I suppose my post here yesterday got them to add that? 

Trying to figure out what the deal with this is, is it in every purple bottle or a rare drop 

Yesterday
    W2E5IAVX2F66
    Today

Alienbeanie

I'll stick to my narrative and what Montie said in the garden. Maybe the more accounts you run with purple bottle, the harder to get a 2nd beanie. 

I don't know.

I've never heard of any of my friend having to go several times.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve