ST. PATRICK'S DAY CHALLENGES! (Beta) Extensive Info Thread

edited March 2020 in General

It's here!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

TIPS, TRICKS, FYI:

> Touring Task tip: Walking through maps is faster than room to room. Your avatar just walks in one straight line. After that, go to some random rooms to complete! Need only 1 piece of "green" clothing per public place, totaling 17 pieces.

St. Patrick's Day Challenges General Summary:

St. Patrick's Day Challenge I - Clover Plants! - Grow 7 Clover Plants!
Hint: The below seeds will grow clover patches!:

- Clover Patch Seeds 

St. Patrick's Day Challenge II - Clover Caretaking! - Water 7 Of Your Clover Plants, 7 Days!

Hint: The below seeds count as clover plants!:

- Clover Patch Seeds

St. Patrick's Day Challenge III - Touring Green! - Visit 17 Unique Public Areas, Wearing At Least 17 Unique Items With 'Green' In Their Title!

St. Patrick's Day Challenge V - Clover Hunt! - Collect 17 Clovers Around The Kingdom! 

St. Patrick's Day Challenge VI - Enchantment! - Use Either Enchantment 'Luck of the Irish' or 'Clovers'! 

St. Patrick's Day Challenge VII - Share The Luck! - Trade A Four-Leaf-Clover Item To A Friend!

Hint: Any item with "Clover" and "Four" in the item title!

St. Patrick's Day Challenge VIII - Harvest! - Harvest Clover From 7 Unique Clover Plants That You Planted! 

St. Patrick's Day Challenge IX - Harvest! - Sit In A Clover Chair You Have Received Through Harvesting, From Plants You Planted! 

PRIZE DEETS:

After completing challenges I, III and IV, you will receive the exclusive Animated Four Leaf Clover Pin!

After completing challenges I through IX, you will receive the exclusive Leprechaun Hat 2020!

St Patricks Tasks Prizes Newsletter

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• For the 3rd challenge, do we have to change our outfit 17 times? This is a little confusing xD
  • Kitten said:

For the 3rd challenge, do we have to change our outfit 17 times? This is a little confusing xD

Yes! One green piece per public place. It's also easier to walk through the maps then rooms. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question