Mystery Memberships - Idea

Hi! 

I have an idea - not sure if anyone will care for it, but it would make VFK a ton of money.

Have any of you ever gotten a mystery box from a store like Michaels, Disney, or even like a Hello Kitty store and you don't know what's inside the box until you buy it? I used to love buying things like that because it was such a thrill to see what was inside. 

I was thinking that would be a really cool idea for memberships - it would make tons of new items rare and would help the trading community too. 

It could be like  4-5 different memberships but one could be VERY rare to get - maybe like a 1 in 10 chance of getting it. 

This is just an idea and hopefully it makes sense. If you guys have any other ideas that could play into this let me know. Just a thought! (:
Tagged:

Comments

• I like this idea! It would be fun to be surprised
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I second this!! Maybe there could be merch boxes too; like within the membership. I think that would SUPER cool! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • i love this idea, piglet. this could be something to totally get people back into the game
    sig
  • Thank you, guys! @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma lol
  • edited September 2019
    This is cool!

the RNG vibe could be an interesting thing to consider! 
  • I like this idea.  I'm all for surprises.  
  • Cool idea, but I'll be the odd-man-out here.  Don't like it, but it is creative ;)

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Yep, I thought vfk should do a mystery of type of thing like this in colonial age with a pirate game we use keys we earn to open a chest to try to get rare loot. This would not really be a way for them to earn money, but a cool feature to get people playing, trading, and using colonial age.
    I guess this would be good for them to make money though, which is important.
  • Hmm...sorry, but I don't like this idea much either.

• I like it! I think it would help attract new or old players, hopefully.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • edited September 2019
    Sad to say, I am with @Kyna and @Flamanar . I love the concept of the game selling real life VFK merchandise but I personally would rather it not be in a mystery box. I already pay for a regular monthly membership and also the limited edition memberships sometimes when they have one i like. Adding another monthly membership to the mix might be more than I would want to spend money wise. Given, I don't technically HAVE to buy it if it comes out that is true. However, if VFK did release some real life merchandise, I kind of want to know what I am buying instead of it being a mystery. That way I can pick and choose what things I want. Not just that but also on how much merchandise I want to get depending on what I can afford and like. Sorry for being a downer on the idea, it's just my personal feelings.

EDIT: Sorry I just re-read your original post and realize now you were referring to a mystery box for in game items not real life VFK merchandise. Sorry I miss understood that part of it. I still personally would like to know what I am buying though when real money is involved.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• I don't like being surprised very much. I like memerships because I always know what I am getting in them. 
    cutelina
  • Memberships cost money, and I always like to know what I'm buying.  Since I'm paying for it, lol.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • It's a nice idea but since I'm a utilitarian, I only spend money on things I know I will utilize fully. If I can't see what I'm getting, I won't buy it. Same reasoning why I don't pre-order games. I will only believe it when I see the game developed. - COUGHS - (Some players will get what I'm saying lol & it's not regarding VFK/MISS CLUE). :D

To be fair...

Maybe if it's between 3 steampunk bundles I will do it... ;)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question