Pink's VFK Shop Post

edited February 2016 in General

Pink's VFK Shop Post is a post for, well, shopping! You can buy or rent furniture and clothes! It's basically like a trade room on the message boards, but with more details. (You can ONLY sell things that are on VFK only, not in real life.) I'll explain:

Sellers:

If you're a seller, you can comment below and place an ad saying that you're selling or renting  clothing or furniture. You can ONLY place ads about clothes or furniture. Other types of ads cannot be included. If you wish, you can place a picture of whatever you're selling or renting.  If it's furniture or clothing, you are welcome to choose between a price, an offer, or more furniture or clothing.

Buyers or renters:

If you see an ad that you're interested in, all of you have to do is message the seller about the add. Very simple! You can also place your own ad saying what you're looking for. (Please, do not say that you're interested in an ad when you really aren't. Trolling is NOT allowed!)

Rules:

1: As mentioned above, trolling is not allowed rather you're a buyer or a seller. It will not be tolerated.

2: Always be patient and respectful, both when placing an ad or talking to a seller or buyer.

3: Sellers, do NOT place false ads. Don't cheat people out of their money. To avoid false ads, buyers must see a picture of a piece of furniture or clothing to make sure that you actually have this said item. Also, if you sell the piece of furniture or clothing, it must be a trade, not through gifting to avoid someone paying for it without getting anything in return, or being given an item without paying. If buyers or sellers are scammed, it will be reported to Staff.

4: Buyers or renters, do NOT falsely accuse sellers. To avoid this, you must provide me proof of the scam happening. If you falsely accuse a seller, it will also be reported to Staff.

5: DO NOT SELL REAL LIFE ITEMS. This is the most important rule, for it can be very risky for both the seller and buyer. If real life items are placed, it will be reported.

(If any of these rules are broken, please contact me.)

I hope that everyone enjoys this NEW, message boards trade post!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• I have a question! Can we put what we are looking for and offering like a trade room does or is it just buying and selling stuff for credits?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina Yes you can! And no, it isn't just credits.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Add:

I'm looking for angel shoes. I will be offering rare clothes, rare furniture, or three different magics. At the moment, I'll only have this offer for angel shoes but I might change my mind later. You can contact me by messaging me here on the message boards or on VFK. I am able to trade at any moment when I'm online. :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Trading new Magics!Screenshot 2016-02-13 at 5.30.19 PM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • trading all this:example
    example
    example (1)
    Screenshot 2016-02-13 at 6.03.52 PM Screenshot 2016-02-13 at 6.05.14 PM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • wow this is a great idea!  I need to go see what ive got to trade!^^
    tacocatdrawing
  • Great stuff, here guys.

I'm trading:
    new magic
    Bat costume
    and items from the superbowl, like, red jerseys, bronco hat, panther hat, etc...
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

Great stuff, here guys.

I'm trading:
    new magic
    Bat costume
    and items from the superbowl, like, red jerseys, bronco hat, panther hat, etc...
    Hey! What are you looking for, for the red jerseys?
  • Hey @Fowzy ! I REALLY want the new magics what for?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @CandyCars, actually I was looking for previous jerseys, obviously, since the red ones just retired they aren't worth as much as the previous jerseys, so what ever you think would be fair to add to make it equal I'll see if I can get!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Hey @SportyChic!

What are the magics you have for trade?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Hmmm... @Fowzy ! I only got 5 star toxic rain  magic :/ I can offer clothing if you dont want that tho it's all girl clothing lol

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited February 2016
    @SportyChic, were you considering trading this magic?

Screenshot 2016-02-13 at 6.05.14 PM           ^^^^
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited February 2016
    Oh, I traded the last 2 already :( @Fowzy

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited February 2016
    @SportyChic I'm cool with clothes, I mostly like hats, do you have any hats you have up for trade?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited February 2016
    I got a girls hippo hat, or a girls green bandana!?-hehe I know it's not much lol im poor- @Fowzy

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Also, @CandyCars, Jerseys aren't the only thing that I am currently looking for, if you have something else you think would make a good swap for the superbowls things, just let me know, or PM me.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @SportyChic, are you trading any furni?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @Fowzy are you online where I can show you which I have in-game? Also how many do you have?
  • edited February 2016
    @CandyCars Yep, where are you? or do you want to meet on the map?  I have several of both boy and girl, how many are you looking for?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Looking for baumwolle  of any kind, camping bandannas, and or dye bottles

don't have much to trade but i have 70,000 credtis
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Sure! I will be like in like 5 minutes @Fowzy
  • @CandyCars, sure I'll be here!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • hmmm I got panthers Banner, Crossword Puzzle chair, Didgeridoo, Lots of craft items, Host penguin chair, Host ladybug beach umbrella chair, Ice penguin statue with torch, Member gifts, @Fowzy  

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I got more if you want to meet! WAIT I also have the penguin  host hat! @Fowzy

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited February 2016
    Sure @SportyChic , I'm on the map now if you want to meet!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • this is sooo neat!! im trading these things....:

woolbaumwolletrading

• what would you want for baumwolle items @Doodlepufflove?
  • Wow! I thought this post had been forgotten! :O So many new comments, thanks everyone!

(I have angel shoes now (Thanks CandyCars!) so you can ignore my previous add.)

Currently, I'm looking for the following items:

Panda Hood,

Summer and Camping craft clothes,

And 2015 Patriots Jersey

Trading:

Rare clothes, rare magic, and craft clothes

Some of the clothing I'm trading:

Yes, I have more clothes that I'm trading. (In this picture, I'm not trading the bows. My babies. o.o )

Trading

(Also not trading the ice cream shirt, belongs to my friend.)

Some magic I'm trading:

Also trading one star Sapphire magic.

Magic

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• i could get you a camping bandanna and casual camping top, i see two things i like but idk if its a fair trade. but they're so amazing :U @PinkyB, maybe we could work something out?