Looking for Ebony and Regular wood!

edited May 2019 in VFK Trading Post
I am looking for a bunch of ebony wood. Please lmk what you are looking for and how much you are trading!
Signature

Comments

• Are you trading the Golden Hanging Trees?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GIFT I have only done the groovy hunt twice so I only have one extra of the golden trees
    Signature
  • I'll trade you 3 ebony wood for hanging golden tree! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT Okay is there anything else that you are interested in?
    Signature
  • I'm looking for panda topiaries, post server rewards (Mount Everest mountain, rustic bench), Dragon Skull statue, Medieval Knight lamp and Easter Bunny wreath (current melody hunt)!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT how much would you give for Mount Everest?
    Signature
  • Are you willing to wait for a week till I harvest? I only have 6 ebony woods right now... :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT I can :)
    Signature
  • I can trade you 6 right now for the Mt. Everest! I can add more later!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Chyne  I have 40 ebony i can trade. I am looking for a pink cowboy hat. 
  • I left an IM and I got more ebony wood. Would like to trade for the mountain and tree!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Question - @GIFT, was this mountain given away at closing party? I don't see it for sale yet.
  • Question - @GIFT, was this mountain given away at closing party? I don't see it for sale yet.
  • Fonna said:

Question - @GIFT, was this mountain given away at closing party? I don't see it for sale yet.

Yes, from the after party party! I'm guessing it will be next year's ice coin item. @Fonna 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Fonna said:

Question - @GIFT, was this mountain given away at closing party? I don't see it for sale yet.

Yes, from the after party party! I'm guessing it will be next year's ice coin item. @Fonna 

@GIFT - thank you. Just noticed it is on the calendar for release tonight. 
  • Fonna said:

GIFT said:

Fonna said:

@GIFT - thank you. Just noticed it is on the calendar for release tonight. 
    Oh thanks for the info! Haven't seen it! @Fonna

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT will you be able to trade tonight right before closing? I won't be able to get on before then.
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

@GIFT will you be able to trade tonight right before closing? I won't be able to get on before then.

Sure, I'll see you! I've just gotten more wood! @Chyne

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT thank you for the trade!

@Fonna I didn't manage to get an extra of the pink cowboy hat, is there anything else that you are looking for?
    Signature
  • BUMP! Also looking for regular bundles of wood!
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

Chyne said:

@Fonna I didn't manage to get an extra of the pink cowboy hat, is there anything else that you are looking for?
    i can do a bundle of ebony or 3 of regular per NPC pin.  I am looking for Buffy or Lindy 
  • @Fonna I have two Buffy pins if you would do that for the regular bundles of wood
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

@Fonna I have two Buffy pins if you would do that for the regular bundles of wood

definitely
  • @Fonna let me know when and where we can meet up
    Signature
  • I will be on Balta for Host event tonight if you are around. 
  • Bump!
    Signature