New Memberships

Where do you find your star journey pet? 

Comments

• If it's not in your star port room, I suggest sending a CFH. Staff will be able to fix it!
  • Is it still furni for everyone else? I thought on the page where you purchase it said you'd be able to ride it eventually (so I figured it would be pet to mount like everything else)
  • HoneyBee said:

Is it still furni for everyone else? I thought on the page where you purchase it said you'd be able to ride it eventually (so I figured it would be pet to mount like everything else)

It has to grow. It will take about a week from the time you bought the membership before you should be able to rid it
    VFK sig
  • @PhantomsAngelOfMusic It doesn't have a "Progress" button though, bc it is furni
  • HoneyBee said:

@PhantomsAngelOfMusic It doesn't have a "Progress" button though, bc it is furni

I'm just telling you what my sister told me hosts said about it. 
    VFK sig
  • @HoneyBee Vintage told me that it needs time to grow before we can mount it.
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

@HoneyBee Vintage told me that it needs time to grow before we can mount it.

ahh ok
  • @PhantomsAngelOfMusic @Chyne  Interesting. It'll have to change from being furni then