Star Journey Membership

(saving for comments)

Comments

• Can someone shed some light on what this Star is? I notice you can store it but no progress button? Anyone know or have a guess? 
  • Fonna said:

Can someone shed some light on what this Star is? I notice you can store it but no progress button? Anyone know or have a guess? 

no i been wondering that since the first day it came out. i'm tempted to walk around with in my inventory
  • maybe our zodaic signs? or constellations XD or something
  • I heard you can store it but when you re-enter the mount room again it will re-appear!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I heard you can store it but when you re-enter the mount room again it will re-appear!

Yep that seems to be the case. Still no progress? I think its very cool, I am just not sure what it is or will be..  :P
  • i remember seeing somewhere that it'll turn into a constellation. I forget where I read that though..  :-??
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

i remember seeing somewhere that it'll turn into a constellation. I forget where I read that though..  :-??

membership page has that infomation 
    cutelina
  • edited May 2019
    @GIFT @Fonna @angelwaterfairy @Awesome_Piper I asked Vintage last night and she said it will continue to grow into a bigger constellation or into a star (I cant remember which) so I guess we will see once it grows!
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

@GIFT @Fonna @angelwaterfairy @Awesome_Piper I asked Vintage last night and she said it will continue to grow into a bigger constellation or into a star (I cant remember which) so I guess we will see once it grows!

i'm fine with either because its space related so stars,crescents,moons,milky ways, galaxy,and celestial stuff are my favorites