Ghost Dragon Ideas

2»

Comments

• edited January 2019
    I really want a white diamond bundle. It could come with diamond earrings and white/silver version of the hairs.  I imagine something like this  this hair is pretty too il_fullxfull.770937763_lksm or this 

cutelina
  • this dress is nice dragon
    cutelina
  • What about a full palace room set and an aquamarine diamond bundle?
  • @angelwaterfairy What a great hairstyle. This double bun up-do is making waves in VFK right now! :)

;)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

@angelwaterfairy What a great hairstyle. This double bun up-do is making waves in VFK right now! :)

;)
    I see lol I see many people wanting it in all the colors I posted and in natural colors to. But I glad people are enjoying my buns and long hairstyles ideas. Now back to me looking at stuff on developers ideas in a few or so
  • cute_lina said:

this dress is nice dragon

I like this dress!! :)

• angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

this dress is nice dragon

I like this dress!! :) thank you

cutelina
  • I found some more hairclips ideas XD

60Pcs-10-Set-Gorgeous-Anime-Girl-Queen-Snowflake-Hair-Pins-Hair-Clip-New-Weddin-Fashion-Hair

il_340x270.1748183075_ge9c-HoneyBee @HoneyBee  ( i found your bumble bee pins XD that you wanted to suggest)

antlers hair clips - was DesertRose @DesertRose 

flowers- Lina, and rose @cute_lina (the pictures i originally wanted didn't show up so i found a different flower)

so like a flower band around each of the bun like

new-daisy-hair-rubber-bands-multiple-use this around the space buns with a daisy or sunflower whatever this is XD in the middle of it for each of the separate space bun or like multiple flowers around the front of each space bun. the membership is 6 months so i thought  the hair clips can at least have something to go with each season or theme or etc. 

the hair clips of course can come in different colors, some  examples would be like in the alexandarite color i think its called,  metallic silver , black, silver, white, clear, crystal  and etc ( pastel blue, pastel pirple and etc whatever colors the staff can think off.)

this is an idea and idk how this hairclips idea going to work XD 
  • angelwaterfairy said:

I found some more hairclips ideas XD

60Pcs-10-Set-Gorgeous-Anime-Girl-Queen-Snowflake-Hair-Pins-Hair-Clip-New-Weddin-Fashion-Hair

il_340x270.1748183075_ge9c-HoneyBee @HoneyBee  ( i found your bumble bee pins XD that you wanted to suggest)

flowers- Lina, and rose @cute_lina (the pictures i originally wanted didn't show up so i found a different flower)

new-daisy-hair-rubber-bands-multiple-use this around the space buns with a daisy or sunflower whatever this is XD in the middle of it for each of the separate space bun or like multiple flowers around the front of each space bun. the membership is 6 months so i thought  the hair clips can at least have something to go with each season or theme or etc. 

the hair clips of course can come in different colors, some  examples would be like in the alexandarite color i think its called,  metallic silver , black, silver, white, clear, crystal  and etc ( pastel blue, pastel pirple and etc whatever colors the staff can think off.)

I hope we get some jewel or dragon hair clips. Those are cute too.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

angelwaterfairy said:

I found some more hairclips ideas XD

I hope we get some jewel or dragon hair clips. Those are cute too.
    cute_lina said:

i will have to hunt down some dragon hair clips give me a few minutes ^^ ♥

• edited January 2019
    10930015_av1These dragon hair clips and wings weren't easy to hunt down nor pick to see if it would look cute or right XDIMG_4634_591efe74-4b31-4ea0-a40a-e06feff42ad9_1024x1024
    2a81034f7d40e7a56a30eeb436ed5232e7534f26b5d4421591febc13ab81a714
    ccb003fd43c05274313c6f6487af7a1a--crazy-wedding-fantasy-hair
  • angelwaterfairy said:

10930015_av1These dragon hair clips and wings weren't easy to hunt down nor pick to see if it would look cute or right XDIMG_4634_591efe74-4b31-4ea0-a40a-e06feff42ad9_1024x1024
    2a81034f7d40e7a56a30eeb436ed5232e7534f26b5d4421591febc13ab81a714
    ccb003fd43c05274313c6f6487af7a1a--crazy-wedding-fantasy-hair@Cute

Those look good to me
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina ^ there u go i ran out of space to tag u  XD
  • angelwaterfairy said:

@cute_lina ^ there u go i ran out of space to tag u  XD

thank you
    cutelina
  • edited February 2019

• More guy hairsytles! 

Spoiler:
    hair1 hair2 hair3 hair4
  • FracturedMemories said:

More guy hairsytles! 

Spoiler:
    hair1 hair2 hair3 hair4
    I love the first, third, and fourth one!
  • FracturedMemories said:

I dont see anything here for this one tho o.o
  •  i think this pink will be better suited for the space buns. Also i think it was @Miku_Hatsune said the pink could be named "Rose Quartz." maxresdefault (1)
  • @angelwaterfairy I LOVE YOUR DRAGON CLIP IDEA! It would be cute if they made an earring section with earrings like those too! :o

Alright, so I was just noticing that the ruby red bed in the ghost dragon bundle is GORGEOUS. And I would love more than one! Maybe in a future bundle? Same for the ruby red sofa. 
    Next, I noticed we cannot lie down on the bed. Why is that? I hope VFK considers altering it so we can lie down with nixie pajamas etc.

I also would like a bed in the dark velvet green/turquoise color. Same for a sofa in the ruby red design, but the color of the green color. So with the decorative pillows. Or maybe vfk can just give us green pillows to put on the sofa and chairs. If you guys are confused what bed/colors/pillows I’m talking about, I put the pic below for reference.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.02.14 PM

NEXT!

I would like to discuss the clothing. I would LOVE a solid ruby red version of these (explorer and rider outfits) Including the hood and dress!. I would like if VFK considered making these dragon rider jackets in dark solid colors like black and white. I know we have a see through white, but I want like a solid color. Non see-through. I would also love a solid green/turquoise (Whatever the color of the original ghost dragon explorer outfit is) version of the rider jacket! Moving on from clothing to hair, I would love to see more colors of the space buns (Particularly in pastel colors. Like pink, lavender, baby blue etc.) And a black version of course. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.08.04 PM
    Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.06.16 PM
  • sorry per i was distracted XD also dear staffies, can you release all colors for the buns including the one's i posted especially the ruby and pink. also in natural colors. 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

@angelwaterfairy I LOVE YOUR DRAGON CLIP IDEA! It would be cute if they made an earring section with earrings like those too! :o

Alright, so I was just noticing that the ruby red bed in the ghost dragon bundle is GORGEOUS. And I would love more than one! Maybe in a future bundle? Same for the ruby red sofa. 
    Next, I noticed we cannot lie down on the bed. Why is that? I hope VFK considers altering it so we can lie down with nixie pajamas etc.

I also would like a bed in the dark velvet green/turquoise color. Same for a sofa in the ruby red design, but the color of the green color. So with the decorative pillows. Or maybe vfk can just give us green pillows to put on the sofa and chairs. If you guys are confused what bed/colors/pillows I’m talking about, I put the pic below for reference.

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.02.14 PM

NEXT!

I would like to discuss the clothing. I would LOVE a solid ruby red version of these (explorer and rider outfits) Including the hood and dress!. I would like if VFK considered making these dragon rider jackets in dark solid colors like black and white. I know we have a see through white, but I want like a solid color. Non see-through. I would also love a solid green/turquoise (Whatever the color of the original ghost dragon explorer outfit is) version of the rider jacket! Moving on from clothing to hair, I would love to see more colors of the space buns (Particularly in pastel colors. Like pink, lavender, baby blue etc.) And a black version of course. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.08.04 PM
    Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 2.06.16 PM
    ooo the earrings would be cute
  • angelwaterfairy said:

sorry per i was distracted XD also dear staffies, can you release all colors for the buns including the one's i posted especially the ruby and pink. also in natural colors. 

Lol np! I agree with your buns ideas, and yeah I would like to wear earrings that dont go in the glasses section XD
  • Love the new styled hair for boys ghost dragon!!!! Would love to see it come in a black color! 
  • I commented this on the ghost dragon bundle thread but I figured I'd comment here too:

Since bundles are over, I'm kinda bummed that we didn't get one of those animated flapping dragon pins like the Black Dragon, Phoenix, and Griffin memberships got, however...

If it's not possible that we get a flapping ghost dragon pin, is it possible that the Ghost Dragon Alexandrite pin could be re-animated to gradiently shift colours/sparkle like the Ghost Dragon Alexandrite statue does? I feel like that would be really pretty and then Ghost Dragon buyers don't miss out on an animated pin.

:)