Ghost Dragon Ideas

Since the last thread was closed, let me start by saying this... 

Any disagreeing opinions are to remain civil.  I'm going to report my latest idea simply because I feel like not many people saw it because the thread was never being pushed to the top, and was stuck on the second page.  That being said.... 

Yes! I love the pants that came with the original outfits, but the shirt's collar comes up far too high for the boys, and the cloak and hoods just don't really mesh well with any outfits for guys.  That being said, I'd love to see maybe something like this...

I can't find an exact picture of what I have in my mind, but for the guys, I'd like to keep the pants similar to what we have, and then have a long sleeve shirt that looks normal other than the sleeves, which would be made from dragon scales, and then a slim vest to match the rest of the outfit, staying away from the armor look though.  (Mostly because I really want better vests in the game tbh... heh.)

For girls, I could see a cute dragon scale crop top with body-fitted pants that have a similar concept to the boys shirts, where they have the dragon scales running down the sides, but the front and back are still a sold material? Then we can call them dragon slayer outfits since it's a ghost dragon?? idk

I'm awful at describing what's in my head and I can't find any pictures that bring that visual to life... lol 

Spoiler:
dragon

Something like this shirt, for boys and girls, obviously with a longer shirt for boys though. 

Comments

• @cute_lina

Feel free to put your idea back here as well since the last post was closed.  
  • FracturedMemories said:

@cute_lina

Feel free to put your idea back here as well since the last post was closed.  
    Thank you, I decided to put all of my ideas into one post. I also felt the ones I suggested later in the post didn't get enough attention either. I really like your outfit ideaThe jewel outfits I have in mind ( like you I couldn't find good pictures ) would be a teal tube/crop top that hat gem shards lining the bottom of the outfit in a paler colour to match the base colour of the outfit and the main top would have scales that would be transparent and change colours in different lighting ( much like the ghost dragon itself ) The guy's top could be the same or they do the same thing with a jacket and tie combo. both outfits would come with pants but the girl's outfit would come with an over skirt layered in jewels. The guy's jacket could have a  jeweled cape or the jewels could be on the trim of the coat. Optional accessorize would be a jewel necklace for girls and a king's crown for guys or both get crowns. 
    cutelina
  • edited January 2019
    Oooh, I love the idea of a dragon slayer outfit, it would definitely be a twist that would separate this dragon bundle from the phoenix bundle. I personally do not want more armor, I would prefer a fitted outfit that is embroidered with dragon scales on the sides of the arms and the legs. For this outfit, I think sticking to a monochromatic color scheme (black/grey) would look best. I don't think I'd wear this if they did a deep burgundy color or emerald. 

I think having awesome necklaces to match this outfit would be cool: 
    Spoiler:

Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.05.08 AM
    Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.03.49 AM
    Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 10.03.42 AM

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • Totally cool ideas!  I really love the jeweled cape idea and the dragon scale arm shirts! 

@sugarandcoffee I like the necklaces but we got a dragon claw necklace from the antique shop so I'm no sure if that would fly since the antique shop items are usually rare.  Maybe the eye necklace with a jewel twist?

I'd really like to see another room!  Either a bedroom or maybe something like an entrance room? grand staircase? large outside balcony something like that!

@cute_lina I wanted to second your other ideas of a shield and flags? you suggested that right?

Also tagging @angelwaterfairy I really loved your hairs!!  Can I post them here?

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited January 2019
    iStella said:

Totally cool ideas!  I really love the jeweled cape idea and the dragon scale arm shirts! 

@sugarandcoffee I like the necklaces but we got a dragon claw necklace from the antique shop so I'm no sure if that would fly since the antique shop items are usually rare.  Maybe the eye necklace with a jewel twist?

I'd really like to see another room!  Either a bedroom or maybe something like an entrance room? grand staircase? large outside balcony something like that!

@cute_lina I wanted to second your other ideas of a shield and flags? you suggested that right?

Also tagging @angelwaterfairy I really loved your hairs!!  Can I post them here?

lol idc just dont change anything and give credit also LTNS!

• jack frost hair guys
    i wanted to go for a jack frost look or something idk.
    also i'm guessing stella is finna send my girls space buns idea in here.
  • @iStella That’s true, maybe the dragons pupil can be an emerald colored stone or a ruby colored stone.

snip_20190608133859
  • edited January 2019
    Angelwaterfairy hair ideas

Spoiler:

1bf0dfe1ca76c2628b19bca2566b28f7 frost blue

Thanks!! this is the frost blue color

9-womens-platinum-and-turquoise- two hair colors the two ombre hair colors

9bb0865cd4ba78b05dbf2a46e4045a3b this is how the buns will look like

d347d5a9-30e6-4db1-9ded-4d232d99b705 red hair color the one before this is the red hair colorhair-color-ideas-tumblr-92195-hairstyles-tumblr-hair-pinterest-of-hair-color-ideas-tumblr ombre blue ombre bun haircolor 2 - this won

large zoee hair color Zoee favorite color/tumblr_ohbit54DjB1tpunjbo1_400 dark bluethis is the blue hair color

evalam_-ice-blue icy color the Icy color 

tumblr_pcm1clVAAi1u7pls0o1_400 a frosty pink color portrait-of-smiling-cute-girl-royalty-free-image-878214682-1539617228 (green hair color the won on the right  the little girl tips) so this little girl hair tips on the right side is the color i want the space buns to be. 

superthumb cotton candy hair cotton candy haircolor space buns

original light blue also this tealish/light blue haircolor for the space buns!

also
    with the red haircolor i would love that hairstyle as a long hairstyle
    also and would love to see it in different colors beside red

25144f5685a5785fd2baa0cefaa41602

for ghost dragon membership? 
    --

• Highlighting some of my ideas from previous threads:

- Rococo beds with dainty bed curtains in ghostly faded colours
    - Pale teal/purple/blue/green stained glass windows
    - Cherub paintings (these could also be for Valentine’s Day, like how we got angel/archeress/cupid statues in the past. i’d love cherub paintings with golden framework)
    - Rococo dining table, set with a teal table cloth and glass wear
    - Iridescent crystal chandelier
    - Elegant, ghostly white staircases
    - Ghostly pillars
    - A dragon castle pond to match our waterfall
    - Iridescent stepping stones
    - Hairs in unique colours: holographic, deep emerald/sapphire/amethyst gem tones, galaxy/northern lights inspired
    - Long, flowy hair for girls
    - Ghost dragon slippers
    - Ghost dragon castle pin
  • sugarandcoffee said:

@iStella That’s true, maybe the dragons pupil can be an emerald colored stone or a ruby colored stone.

Oooo I really like that! @sugarandcoffee
    --

• iStella said:

Totally cool ideas!  I really love the jeweled cape idea and the dragon scale arm shirts! 

Yes I did. I would also like to see some haunted paintings. 
    cutelina
  • I would love if the waterfalls we got on 1/19/19 would be include in each bundles like can we push for four of the waterfalls?
    also i would love to see a connected pond and maybe when rotating the water moves?
  • edited January 2019
    @angelwaterfairy Ive asked for ponds like that too, one that connects to the original waterfall would be nice because it looks like there is a space where one would fit really nicely. something really big, like a river bed with an idle mode and moving water mode.

Also yes, even more than 4 of the new waterfalls would be great ;) I wouldn’t be opposed to getting them as add on’s in multiple future bundles
  • I would like a full palace room set.
  • Zoee said:

@angelwaterfairy Ive asked for ponds like that too, one that connects to the original waterfall would be nice because it looks like there is a space where one would fit really nicely. something really big, like a river bed with an idle mode and moving water mode.

Also yes, even more than 4 of the new waterfalls would be great ;) I wouldn’t be opposed to getting them as add on’s in multiple future bundles

same, i also would love another ghost stone throne chair, and ghost waterfall with the dragon on top
  • @angelwaterfairy What if they did a dragon stone pond room and gave us cool new fog with additional waterfalls in the next bundle? I love the stone theme they have going and the colors with the waterfall.

Or if they do a clothing piece, I definitely would want to see the dragon slayer clothes.

snip_20190608133859
  • I have a little time on my hands so I thought I'd put together some visuals to go along with a few of my ideas:

Rococo beds with dainty bed curtains in ghostly faded colours:

rococobeds

Cherub paintings (these could also be for Valentine’s Day, like how we got angel/archeress/cupid statues in the past. i’d love cherub paintings with golden framework)

cherubarty

Iridescent crystal chandeliers

iridescentchandeliers

Elegant, ghostly white staircases

staircasws

Iridescent stepping stones

steppingstones

Also another idea I have, I'd love a stone necklace with the colours of our waterfalls/pond

necklaces
  • Also another thing to add on to the beds (if we get any) --  I think it would be so cute if there were two modes. One being the normal bed of course, the other being, if the bed is rotated, a ghost kitty in curled up sleeping on the corner of the bed. :)

ghostkitty

Any disagreeing opinions are to remain civil.  I'm going to report my latest idea simply because I feel like not many people saw it because the thread was never being pushed to the top, and was stuck on the second page.  That being said.... 

Yes! I love the pants that came with the original outfits, but the shirt's collar comes up far too high for the boys, and the cloak and hoods just don't really mesh well with any outfits for guys.  That being said, I'd love to see maybe something like this...

I can't find an exact picture of what I have in my mind, but for the guys, I'd like to keep the pants similar to what we have, and then have a long sleeve shirt that looks normal other than the sleeves, which would be made from dragon scales, and then a slim vest to match the rest of the outfit, staying away from the armor look though.  (Mostly because I really want better vests in the game tbh... heh.)

For girls, I could see a cute dragon scale crop top with body-fitted pants that have a similar concept to the boys shirts, where they have the dragon scales running down the sides, but the front and back are still a sold material? Then we can call them dragon slayer outfits since it's a ghost dragon?? idk

I'm awful at describing what's in my head and I can't find any pictures that bring that visual to life... lol 

Spoiler:
    dragon

Something like this shirt, for boys and girls, obviously with a longer shirt for boys though. 
    its cute but i would want to see the scales on pants for the girls on the sides, or like leggings with scales. i dont think having scales on the skirt for girls will be cute. 
  • Zoee said:

I have a little time on my hands so I thought I'd put together some visuals to go along with a few of my ideas:

Rococo beds with dainty bed curtains in ghostly faded colours:

rococobeds

Cherub paintings (these could also be for Valentine’s Day, like how we got angel/archeress/cupid statues in the past. i’d love cherub paintings with golden framework)

cherubarty

Iridescent crystal chandeliers

iridescentchandeliers

Elegant, ghostly white staircases

staircasws

Iridescent stepping stones

steppingstones

Also another idea I have, I'd love a stone necklace with the colours of our waterfalls/pond

necklaces
    i like the bed ideas, the necklaces idea, and the staircase ideas!!

Spoiler:
    dragon

i'm still thinking about the skirt thingy.. like idk if they're going to do a black skirt with a trail behind it that has black dragon scales on it? not sure o.o maybe it will look right? along with the pants/leggings/jeans type with the dragon scales going down the side.

also memories i'm going to try to find something for the guys if i can. 
  • 197749_0
    for guys and the girls?.. minus like the buttons.. and haveblack dragon scales coming down on the front and the sides just black?. with both long sleeves and unattached sleeves

59371270a3034f2a5b0dcd9e0c1571aa--larp-costumes-costume-ideas
    for the guys idk if they would want dragon scales on it or just leave it straight black.

c69b779fe30c365eeb4983b8a56cf741for the guys.. which would include pants

NARUTO-Akatsuki-Ninja-Tobi-Obito-Madara-Uchiha-Obitook yes this is anime but i'm using obito for an example. ok so with obito i think the guys pants could look like this but for the legs part it can have like black bandages around it or something?
  • @angelwaterfairy christmas bundle #4 congrats they made one of your hair suggestions :)
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

@angelwaterfairy christmas bundle #4 congrats they made one of your hair suggestions :)

they did it twice.. the ruby 1( they didn't do the space buns for this won yet lol)  and this one. you're going to make me cry lina lol i'm glad the girls got the space buns they have wanted since i posted about them.
    Thank you staff for doing my ideas for this bundle (also the polar bear membership won)  and everyone who wanted them ideas. @theentirevfkteams  @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Sky @VFK_Vintage @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Bondi @VFK_Enigma(Thank you Madame ) @VFK_Surfer and other vfk staffs!

• angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

@angelwaterfairy christmas bundle #4 congrats they made one of your hair suggestions :)

they did it twice.. the ruby 1( they didn't do the space buns for this won yet lol)  and this one. you're going to make me cry lina lol i'm glad the girls got the space buns they have wanted since i posted about them.
    Thank you staff for doing my ideas for this bundle (also the polar bear membership won)  and everyone who wanted them ideas. @theentirevfkteams  @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Sky @VFK_Vintage @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Bondi @VFK_Enigma(Thank you Madame ) @VFK_Surfer and other vfk staffs!

I really hope they make many of your suggestions. Their really cute. 
    cutelina
  • really liking the Alexandrite stuff :)
  • Zoee said:

really liking the Alexandrite stuff :)

same!
  • edited January 2019
    So i ask some girls if they would love some hair clips to go on their buns.. and they mention they would love if the buns came in different colors and natural colors to and also they were hoping the space buns don't stop like the previous buns  did for ghost dragon bundles and they said yes to hair clips which would go in the middle of each separate space bun like the terra head band
    hair clips-
    diamonds
    clouds
    flowers
    stars
    hearts
    lighting
    antlers
    and etc
    letters will be cute

8-inch-big-colorful-boutique-dragon-fish
    images
    m_k6Y0q0M6vfo0fkFuUxNRQ
    x354-q80
  • those can come in different colors Also Guys my fellow guy players i would love to see yall post ideas for this bundle besides memories :)