Gingerbread Construction (Concept Ideas) 2018

The time has come for us to suggest again. Here is a visual of what I have written in devblog!

*******Images from Bing

1. Marbled Walls - Any flavor (Chocolate, Strawberry, Mocha, Vanilla to name a few) or make them all so we can happily pick what to build with.

VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - MARBLE WALLS
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - MARBLE WALLS1
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - MARBLE WALLS2
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - MARBLE WALLS3 

2. Textured Bark Roofing or Walls - I believe we have peppermint bark tiles in game. But I've never seen some roof pieces yet. I love the texture of chocolate barks with nuts on them and even with pretzels are among my favorite.

VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - CHOCOLATE BARK ROOFING
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - CHOCOLATE BARK ROOFING1
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - CHOCOLATE BARK ROOFING2
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - CHOCOLATE BARK ROOFING3
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - CHOCOLATE BARK ROOFING4

3. Chocolate Swirl Wafer Rolls Posts/Columns - Would love to have these in different sizes and they will have to appear as huge as Greek columns we have! 

VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - SWIRL STICK FENCES COLUMNS
VFK DEVBLOG - GINGERBREAD - SWIRL STICK FENCES COLUMNS1

That's it for now!!!

GIFT 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I absolutely love the marbled chocolate walls! I don't tend to like things too busy so just the plain for me, but for sure the others are awesome too and I am sure people would put them to use!
    Great idea!!
  • Yes I love those @GiftPrincess ! Another thing we don't have (as far as I know) are like irisdescent rainbow glass walls? That would be really  neat. I'll post some pictures of what I mean when I've got some time! :)
  • Also I'm not sure if this is really a Gingerbread Concept but I'm going to post it here anyways: I think we need Turkey pets!!!!!! (Also I think we need a Thanksgiving membership where the mount is a GIANT TURKEY and I think that at this point this is a need and not a want :)  )
  • This thread did nothing but make me want to eat the pictures. Lol
  • I'm having trouble finding examples of exactly what I mean but this is kind of the gist of it:

tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro2_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro3_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro4_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro6_500
    But like outside walls? like castle pieces

• HoneyBee said:

I'm having trouble finding examples of exactly what I mean but this is kind of the gist of it:

tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro2_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro3_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro4_500
    tumblr_npbws52PJD1u8rtwro6_500
    But like outside walls? like castle pieces

Ooo iridescent!!!!I It would be cool if we get more see through/glassy/transparent to translucent walls for winter!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • yasssss!!!
  • Something like these wrapping papers.... Holographic but not too much!

Screenshot_20181109-093518~2
    Screenshot_20181109-093551~2
    Screenshot_20181109-093600~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Fonna said:

I absolutely love the marbled chocolate walls! I don't tend to like things too busy so just the plain for me, but for sure the others are awesome too and I am sure people would put them to use!
    Great idea!!
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • This thread did nothing but make me want to eat the pictures. Lol
    You're welcome!!! lolololololol

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Love the idea of iridescent, cellophane-esque walls!
  • Yes! This is an awesome idea! 

I'd also love to see chocolate brick walls in white chocolate with peppermint sprinkled throughout (Peppermint bark I guess?)  as well!  I'd really like that iridescent as a carpet as well.  Would look awesome! 
  • Zoee said:

Love the idea of iridescent, cellophane-esque walls!

Yes! I'm thinking if they will do it this year, it will be the free maze prizes!

The Gingerbread inspirations I posted will be the buy-able set with the matching porter doors from Mintie's Christmas mazes! :)

FracturedMemories said:

Yes! This is an awesome idea! 

I'd also love to see chocolate brick walls in white chocolate with peppermint sprinkled throughout (Peppermint bark I guess?)  as well!  I'd really like that iridescent as a carpet as well.  Would look awesome! 

More brick walls, more happy builders!!! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HoneyBee said:

Peppermint Bark Roofing
    Peppermint Bark Roofing1
    FracturedMemories said:

Yes! This is an awesome idea! 

I believe this is what you wanted!!!!!!

Peppermint Bark Roofing!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yes! I love it! Not going to end up using it with what I am doing though...buuuut xD
  • There are iridescent space walls in Colonial harbor right now!!!

Yay, thanks staff. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve