Is it Still Possible to Get in Angry Planet?

This has been something I've been wondering for a few years now. Can you still get in the Angry Planet? Nobody has been heard of getting in for years and I haven't been in for years as well. I've also heard a while ago that it was closed for updates. So now I'm wondering can we get in or is it gone? Perhaps does anyone know of anyone who has been in? Thanks! :)
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I don't even know what you're talking about, sorry :(
  • What does it look like? Does anybody have any screenshots? I just see a red planet in Epic Ages browser. 

How do you even get in? Is it a 3D game like Space B4?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited October 2018
    It was back in 2013 that it came out, it's really like the first Miss clue if you will.  Kind of like Captain warlock but VFK style.  The story that went with it in the space mission was:

Spoiler:

"While en route to our destination, our scanners picked up a distress signal emitting from what appears to be a derelict outpost on a desert planet.  We hailed the outpost, but only received a computerized response, warning of a planetary quarantine.

Our sensors did not detect any form of life on the planet"s surface.  Additional scans indicate the environment to be hazardous, and if the warning message is true, potentially deadly.

We do not possess any means of exploring the outpost under these conditions.  We await your orders"

New technology available here at the Galactic Trading Post might be able to assist you in this situation.

The Holographic Projection Chamber is capable of transmitting a holographic image to distant planets, enabling you to explore areas where using traditional methods might be too dangerous.

If you need to leave the Holographic Projection Chamber at any time, simply return here when you are ready to proceed again, and you will begin from where you left off!

When they first put it out the developers made posts on the dev blog on pages 24 and 23, here is a link:

So now ya know lol

Enjoy!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Picture from the dev blog, you saw this image when you first arrived at the angry planet!

alienplanet
    --

• Here's another image, I'll see if I have any more I took:

Angryplanet
    --

• from what I've heard, there are no more stops at angry planet at this time.

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• Just tagging you @GiftPrincess because I replied to your question XD
    --

• OMG thank you thank you! Now my curiosity is settled! Another point-click mystery adventure game! :O 

iStella said:

Here's another image, I'll see if I have any more I took:

Angryplanet
    These are walls for sale in Galactic Post and the lights seems like from Waylee's trading post. :O

LOL thanks for the tag! I'm looking at the devblog link you also shared. I really thought it was just another picture/phrase in Space Merchants! I didn't know its a whole other game.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

OMG thank you thank you! Now my curiosity is settled! Another point-click mystery adventure game! :O 

iStella said:

Angryplanet
    These are walls for sale in Galactic Post and the lights seems like from Waylee's trading post. :O

LOL thanks for the tag! I'm looking at the devblog link you also shared. I really thought it was just another picture/phrase in Space Merchants! I didn't know its a whole other game.

Yeah, they were released after this came out, also the floor tiles are for sale!  Want to see a scary picture from it?
    Look....if you dare XD
    Spoiler:

Captain

--

• @iStella where was the entrance to angry planet, or how did you get to it? I never really heard about angry planet until recently 
    Signature
  • Hiya @Chyne,

Actually you pass it each time you go to the Galactic trading post:

AntryPlanetEntrance
    --

• @iStella Oh wow, its in plain site LOL
    Signature
  • iStella said:

GiftPrincess said:

OMG thank you thank you! Now my curiosity is settled! Another point-click mystery adventure game! :O 

iStella said:

Angryplanet

Yeah, they were released after this came out, also the floor tiles are for sale!  Want to see a scary picture from it?
    Look....if you dare XD
    Spoiler:

Captain

EEK! LOLOLOL! :D :D :D :D :D :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I just asked Enigma and she said she didn't think it was closed it is just harder to get into. I hope this is true, I loved getting sent there :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • iStella said:

Angryplanet
    iStella said:

Picture from the dev blog, you saw this image when you first arrived at the angry planet!

alienplanet
    iStella said:

iStella said:

Staff should release these rooms as prizes for the next Space months to come! :D 

>-)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • :-O WOW! I'VE HEARD OF ANGRY PLANNET BUT NOT SEEN PICTURES OF IT. COOL! THE ENTRY PLACE YOU SHOW LEADS TO THE UFO.
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING.
    HUGS
    AUNTIE