VFK Advertising!

edited February 2018 in General

some VFK ads on YouTube! (Spotted by Scarlett)27583772_1605101796224082_6912271_n
27658510_1605101722890756_537940671_n

Comments

• Woot! Glad you posted these! Next time I see it, will take more screenshots, I was too shocked and took me completely by surprise when it came on!
    Pixsig
  • Wow thats very cool, I hope if they are advertising they truly try to show as much as they can in the AD and showcase the thousands of possibilities in the game with the many clothing to customize your character and emphasis on what people can do with building, plus the ability to play games and exploring an expansive kingdom.  I hope new players can find and enjoy VFK from ad's! Ad's do work, I've found games through them!
  • The ad Mills is VERY detailed in what you can accomplish in VFK. It shows many things but it caught be by surprise and I didn't think to take more screenshots! And the first picture you see with the girl avatar, it is actually showing how you can customize the character. 
    I requested to have the ad to be pinned on Miss Clue so everyone can see it, I hope VFK can post it for us!
    Pixsig
  • YAAAAAAAASASASASASASASAAAAAAAAAAS
  • omg wow I'm surprised