WHO WANTS MORE CAPTAIN WARLOCK??!!?!

I've been feeling in a particularly space-y mood lately, reading a lot about different earth like planets & extrateresstrial life & whatnot & was just wondering...

WHY ISNT THERE MORE CAPTAIN WARLOCK??!?!

i loved that game so much! while jane darcy is my #1, captain warlock offerred such a unique kind of advebture thats so different from miss clue! i want to go on more space adventures with captain warlock!!

I WANT MORE CAPTAIN WARLOCK!! WHOS WITH ME??!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• MEEEEE

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I loved captain WARLOCK!!
    skylambsignature
  • AHHH!! I hope we get a Captain warlock update soon!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• OOO more Captain Warlock chapters would be SOO COOL especially in their new miss clue engine!! THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • I agree! I just started playing Captain Warlock, but it reminds me of a cross between Mist (for any of the 90's kids here) and "Jane Darcy" games. I enjoy that there's more action, and the story line seems more unpredictable. 
  • Oh that would be great to have more..
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I think is would be so fantastic to have another captain warlock!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Captain Warlock was a very intriguing adventure, I would definitely like to see more of them.  The Basic life on a far off planet in a futuristic setting was something I don't think I've ever seen in a game.  I especially like the fights with the aliens!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`